rogerg

gav

Broadband! A whole 2.5MB of it!

Phrog

*insert 'sexy organ' related innuendo here*

Mouse

My God, I've just had a crisis...  :shock:

Villuccikeys

I think I just splooged in my knickers.  (That's how I'd say it in britinese right? )

Trapezium Artist

Quote from: "Villuccikeys"I think I just splooged in my knickers.  (That's how I'd say it in britinese right? )

Err, no, not really  :shock:

One might rather say "I do believe I must pop out to the shed for a tad of carpentry, my dear".

Villuccikeys

Quote from: "Trapezium Artist"
Quote from: "Villuccikeys"I think I just splooged in my knickers.  (That's how I'd say it in britinese right? )

One might rather say "I do believe I must pop out to the shed for a tad of carpentry, my dear".

I read what you said as "I think I just splooged my knickers.'  So I'm clearly right.

catherine

Quote from: "Trapezium Artist"

I never had you down as an expert woodworker, TA...

Trapezium Artist

Quote from: "catherine"I never had you down as an expert woodworker, TA...

Oh dear; there are so many salacious ways of (mis)interpreting that, Catherine, but for safety, I shall simply say that nothing should ever be allowed to come between an Englishman and his shed, independent of the euphemistic activities he may conduct there.

Bokkie

Speaking of carpentry and shed's....it reminds me of a scene from the Swedish film "Together" (Tillsammans) where the husband went down to the cellar to do some carpentry... ;)
If wishes where horses, we\'re all been eating steak.