Good Grief...it's Jem!! (G3 Korg Videos)

Started by Pedro, September 02, 2012, 11:46:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pedro

"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Mikey

What ho!!!

Maybe they'll get those Bar Stewards at UPS out of my head
I used to have a signature

Mikey

Bwilliant
Now to get upstairs before they infiltrate.

Complaints

1 - Why haven't we seen these before?
2 - They're too short
3 - He said Mellotron
4 - Only 2?

Some people are just never satisfied are they  ;)

Againesis

Love the subtle little Frost* name drop too  8-)
There are only 10 types of people]

Rook

My goodness, its just like old times, eh? I can almost pretend they were Frost*reports. Sigh...

I so want a Kronos. I shouldn't, I have a whole lot of new toys that I should be happy with - that I  AM happy with. But I got to play a Kronos in the store the other day, and it was... really nice. Like really REALLY nice.

One day. Meanwhile I'll enjoy my new Kurz :)

R.

E.S.

Ooooh, I love these geeky tech-y report-y thingies. :D

E.S.

You know it. New video, new screenshots with subtitles. :D

D S

Kronosaurouses!  :lol:
Great find - would have loved to have heard Jem playing along with the Vai tracks to hear it in context.
I do hope a DVD / CD of this G3 tour is released...
Come on, you\'re a lion!

zzz

If you're at all curious about Steve's stuff, the two to go for are: "Live at the Astoria" dvd, and "passion and warfare" cd ( or the dirt cheap 5 cd box thingy)  Plus all the stuff he did with Zappa, and a rumage on the net.  "Kind regards" is one of the most beautiful solos I've ever heard.

Mikey

Quote from: "D S"Kronosaurouses!  :lol:
Great find - would have loved to have heard Jem playing along with the Vai tracks to hear it in context.
I do hope a DVD / CD of this G3 tour is released...

What? Like This

or maybe This

or...hang on he's gone AWOL, no no he's loitering at the side of the stage, just here

bit more here though

and an intro to the man himself, from the man himself

D S

While I obviously meant a professional DVD/CD rather than YouTube footage ;) , there are some nice finds there which I hadn't seen before - especially the one of Whispering A Prayer with Jem's head bobbing up and down throughout!  8-)
Come on, you\'re a lion!

Mikey

Quote from: "D S"While I obviously meant a professional DVD/CD rather than YouTube footage ;) , there are some nice finds there which I hadn't seen before - especially the one of Whispering A Prayer with Jem's head bobbing up and down throughout!  8-)
Don't be vague round here.  ;)