The Peel Xmas gig roll call

Started by MikeEvs, November 08, 2008, 11:22:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pedro

I think the Frost*ies will be opening a few branches throughout the neighbourhood that weekend....placement has not been hindered by any form of coordinated organisation!

I expect that, wherever you are staying, there will be a few Frost*ies there....probably one or two more after the gig than before.... ;)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Brom

Quote from: "Pedro"I think the Frost*ies will be opening a few branches throughout the neighbourhood that weekend....placement has not been hindered by any form of coordinated organisation!

I expect that, wherever you are staying, there will be a few Frost*ies there....probably one or two more after the gig than before.... ;)

So do you think I should bring my sleeping bag???  :)
I am out of the office. Messages can be left with Mr. C Lyons on 020 7722 3333

turbo

so wot do you think the band will play off eima then .
?"By the beard of Zeus"

Philadelphia

Quote from: "turbo"so wot do you think the band will play off eima then .

Everything, or else no biscuits!
"One man\'s Drum Machine is another man\'s Mellotron"
- Pedro

LivingForever

I'm torn... I want to see it all! But I know I'll secretly be upset if they don't play BLM and Milliontown! Should be time for it all though I guess... plus the surprises!

:D
be rich big cat small talk get fat sign this see through choose me fkkk you

//http://giggingforever.blogspot.com/

landslug

:cry:
It looks like I wont be able to attend the party .. I just got the official word that the time off from work isnt available. First come, first serve policy and I wasnt in the line fast enough when I decided to go.

But I have Rosfest to look forward to.. I'll have an extra-special good view this year and there will be lots of pictures  :D

Philadelphia

Awww... That sucks, landslug! It would've been great to see you! But there will be other gigs! And it's nice to see you on the new forum! (:-)
"One man\'s Drum Machine is another man\'s Mellotron"
- Pedro

landslug

Thanks!
Nice to see you & the rest of the gang here as well.

But you are right.. there are other gigs, although the Peel looks to be a spectaular evening, and I was really looking forward to seeing everyone again.

The Landslug will be back.. hide your sheep!    ;)

Qjimbo

I'll be there! :D Can't believe it's on my birthday! :lol: I'm not staying for the other gigs though.
Industry!
Science and Technology!
*plink plink*
Big men, putting screwdrivers into things!
Turning them, and adjusting them!

sawtooth

Quote from: "landslug":cry:
It looks like I wont be able to attend the party .. I just got the official word that the time off from work isnt available. First come, first serve policy and I wasnt in the line fast enough when I decided to go.

But I have Rosfest to look forward to.. I'll have an extra-special good view this year and there will be lots of pictures  :D

You will be missed Slugster! We'll have to take loads of pics and vids for you!

johninblack

Quote from: "landslug":cry:

That really is a great shame, we were looking forward to catching up with you.
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

Ash

Ash
xxx

landslug

Quote from: "Sarah"And I wanted to swap hats again

So did I!
I even had a special hat planned for the occasion   :(

Maybe another cool gig will turn up for sometime next year, and we'll do the hat-trade then