CRS ORDERS UPDATE 6 DECEMBER

Started by J Jonah Jameson, December 06, 2008, 09:00:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nellie

I got a signed copy in the post within 3 days of ordering it and I didn't even want a signed copy!! Mad!
It's in the post!

Dr.Ripper

Quote from: "Nellie"I got a signed copy in the post within 3 days of ordering it and I didn't even want a signed copy!! Mad!

Haha at least they cocked up in your favour.  :P
whut

tomskerous

Quote from: "wickedwitch"*checks CD*  no. no chips on mine.
perhaps it was a note he made to himself, having realised that it was a good 3 months since he last tasted a juicy deep fried potato morsel.

I thought it was to illustrate the move away from the extensive noodling on Milliontown.
I was a victim of goose-flirting the other day.
This bleeding great goose came up to me and wanted a light.
I said no.
Goose, there\'ll be no flirting today.

THUNDERFROG!!!!!!!!

sawtooth

Quote from: "Nellie"I got a signed copy in the post within 3 days of ordering it and I didn't even want a signed copy!! Mad!
That helped...it really did... ;)
You must have mine. :D

J Jonah Jameson

Quote from: "Dr.Ripper"

Haha at least they cocked up in your favour.  :P

It could have been much worse - the original list of signed CDs from the CRS i think showed about 90 signed regulars and 4 signed special editions.  Didn't believe them so we went through it one by one and it turned out to be 70 signed specials and virtually no signed regulars.  You wouldn't believe the effort that's gone into sorting this CRS mess out.

Liquid - I'm glad you finally got yours.  And as for the signatures - just because they're great musicians don't mean they can write...  ;)

JJJ

Pedro

Quote from: "J Jonah Jameson"And as for the signatures - just because they're great musicians don't mean they can write...  ;) JJJ
It's prog....people should expect weird signatures....  ;)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

sawtooth

Quote from: "Pedro"
Quote from: "J Jonah Jameson"And as for the signatures - just because they're great musicians don't mean they can write...  ;) JJJ
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

gareth

RacingHippo

Quote from: "Pedro"It's prog....people should expect weird signatures....  ;)
Yeah... them hobbitses finds it hard to hold pens with them stubby little fingers.
* May contain nuts.

Nellie

It's in the post!

gr8gonzo

Quote from: "sawtooth"
Quote from: "Pedro"
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
:lol:  Yes, I expect my next CD to be signed in 11/8.
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

Mikey

Quote from: "sawtooth"
That helped...it really did... ;)
You must have mine. :D
Or mine  :cry:
I used to have a signature

Nellie

It's in the post!

sawtooth

Quote from: "Nellie"I'll send it to you! :idea:
Mikey, maybe we can have it on a time-share basis. You have it the first week. ;)

Narek

My Special Edition Signed CD/DVD came on Friday!! Thank you again JJ and TLD for all your hardwork!! The entire thing is surely an amazing package!

I will now enjoy it to the fullest, since I just finished my first semester at college.  :D
I wont be the good for nothing.