Pedro's Toys video - The Walkthrough.

Started by johninblack, January 12, 2009, 07:11:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pedro

Wow! Bat, cool the video blagged its way into the frame but that's a great shot you got there - my first and second choice for best guitarist! (not saying which way around!)  :D

Mike: that is really good to hear - I hoped it might be possible for the vid to be used to get the music into the ears of people who'd appreciate it but would otherwise not encounter it.  :)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

johninblack

Quote from: "MikeEvs"Pedro I gave the link to a friend of mine in Canada who's just started playing with LBP and she was totally blown away by your work and said to say well done on a fantastic video.  She also happened to like the song too so I think you can take credit for creating another Frost*ie.  Now all I have to do is talk her into coming over here to see a gig ;)

And to tell the rest of Canada about Frost*. :D
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

rogerg

Quote from: "johninblack"
Quote from: "MikeEvs"Pedro I gave the link to a friend of mine in Canada who's just started playing with LBP and she was totally blown away by your work and said to say well done on a fantastic video.  She also happened to like the song too so I think you can take credit for creating another Frost*ie.  Now all I have to do is talk her into coming over here to see a gig ;)

And to tell the rest of Canada about Frost*. :D

well, I try to play it loudly enough so they can hear!

Geetar

There's probably a bunch of people in Montréal that have been catching it subliminally, wondering why they feel a strange urge to go into a record store.

"I 'ave zees ...er...I guess eet eez a "pop song" going round my 'ead- no idea what eet ees... si je le siffle, can you tell me 'oo wrote eet, hein?"
This space for sale.

eviani

You've probably answered this many times - but how in the WORLD did you make that video ? Did you really do that all exclusively in Little Big Planet ? I was very impressed with it and I loved it! How long did it take you to make that?

Mr. Berger

I't is totally grand. Amazing!
We all hail the Great Pedro!

Btw, is there some irony in one of the news-signs having a line cutting through the "here is the news"-scentence? As in the fact that Jem has made a (brilliant) "unofficial" cover of the ELO-song?  :idea:

Or maybe it's just my imagination going wild in the marvelous music....  ;)
"Comon, your\'e a LION!"

Pedro

Quote from: "eviani"You've probably answered this many times - but how in the WORLD did you make that video ? Did you really do that all exclusively in Little Big Planet ?....How long did it take you to make that?
LOL
I haven't got tired of answering it yet (although some of the Frost*ies will be rolling their eyes around about now!) - yes, it was all created using Little Big Planet and then glued together and synced with the music using Serif MoviePlus. It took something like 100-120 hours over 6 weeks.

Quote from: "Mr. Berger"Btw, is there some irony in one of the news-signs having a line cutting through the "here is the news"-scentence? As in the fact that Jem has made a (brilliant) "unofficial" cover of the ELO-song?  Or maybe it's just my imagination going wild in the marvelous music....  ;)
It's not very deep - I wanted a newspaper stand style of poster and I was going to re-use the "Pocket Sun" idea but "Here is the News" was another way to achieve it and get in another reference to Jem's great work!
The music had the same effect on me too!  :D

Thanks to you both for commenting.
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"