Main Menu

THE NEW SHOP

Started by Geddy Lee, November 07, 2008, 12:44:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ivor

Quote from: "El_Presidente"Then I've just found that the signed version (which I obviously want) is only on the new shop on here - bugger. :roll:

???

I ordered a signed EIMA (SE) from CRS on 26/10. Just checked the order confirmation (you got me nervous ;) ), and it says :

"Frost - Experiments in Mass Appeal *SPECIAL EDITION* PRE ORDER
- Product Signed? : CD (Signed)"

El_Presidente

Quote from: "Ba55me15ter"The signed version is at the Rokshop too, no?

//http://secure.classicrocksociety.net/epages/classicrocksociety_net.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/classicrocksociety.net/Products/FrostCDexperSE/SubProducts/FrostCDexperSE-0001

Down the bottom there - 14 quid.

I'm a hopeless conspiracy theorist by nature, but I swear there was the one option for the Special Edition when I bought mine.  They didn't know if that was the signed one or not because it said (Signed?) next to the title.

Someone's been amending the Rokshop items and has left poor old ELP out in the cold.   :(

And - I want my beanie signed for the extra quid.  In gold lamme thread interwoven with the chunky woollen knit.  Either that or Tipp-Ex.
Never trust a man who, when left alone with a tea cosey, doesn\'t try it on.  B Connolly.

SerFox

So to clarify... will my CRS Rokshop EIMA CD be signed or not? If not they'll be getting bombarded with emails demanding a refund and I'll buy from here instead. Which, if I'd known it was going to be here, I would have held up a couple of weeks and ordered here anyway, and got a window cling- which I want for my window here at uni...

El_Presidente

QuoteI ordered a signed EIMA (SE) from CRS on 26/10. Just checked the order confirmation (you got me nervous ;) ), and it says :

"Frost - Experiments in Mass Appeal *SPECIAL EDITION* PRE ORDER
- Product Signed? : CD (Signed)"

Aaaaaaagh!!!

How confusing.  The one that isn't signed says:-
- Product Signed? : CD
All that's missing is the extra (signed) in brackets.

Thats like writing your name as Mrs Sarah Brown (Mrs).  Except a bit different.
OK so the extra quid should've been the give-away, but it was late and the wine bottle was empty...
Never trust a man who, when left alone with a tea cosey, doesn\'t try it on.  B Connolly.

El_Presidente

Quote from: "SerFox"So to clarify... will my CRS Rokshop EIMA CD be signed or not? If not they'll be getting bombarded with emails demanding a refund and I'll buy from here instead. Which, if I'd known it was going to be here, I would have held up a couple of weeks and ordered here anyway, and got a window cling- which I want for my window here at uni...

Seems like it's down ro watcha paid - £13 or £14?

Ivor

Pres, have you e-mailed CRS? There's still plenty of time to amend the order.

Freddy

Quote from: "Ivor"Pres, have you e-mailed CRS? There's still plenty of time to amend the order.

Well, they dont answer their emails, so..

Mikey

Quote from: "Freddy"
Quote from: "Ivor"Pres, have you e-mailed CRS? There's still plenty of time to amend the order.

Well, they dont answer their emails, so..

................All the orders go to TLD, PM her

Edit,
Hells teeth, 97 new members already.
Haven't located the list of members yet though
I used to have a signature

J Jonah Jameson

Hello all,

The CRS Rok Shop was a transitional arrangement to allow us to sell merchandise on line until we had our lovely new site sorted out. Basivally, they had access to a means of taking card payments and we did not. Obviously we had to pay them a fee for their trouble, as well as the card costs, but it meant we could get stuff to people who wanted it and hopefully get a few people from the CRS into Frost* and vice versa.

Other than that, they simply passed on the details of the orders to us. Or not, as the case might be, which has caused some problems which we are trying to rectify, but the sending out of orders is done by The Lovely Deb in either case. So free window clings go with every order wherever they come from, until we run out.

She'll no doubt be joining us shortly, but until then, please feel free to mail me. We've tried to pass on savings where we can, and improve the service to you.

In either case, orders will all go out at the same time with the intention of getting them to you around the UK release date of 17th November.  Wherever you are in the world.

Public service announcement over!

JJJ

Mikey

Quote from: "J Jonah Jameson"Hello all,

The CRS Rok Shop was a transitional arrangement to allow us to sell merchandise on line until we had our lovely new site sorted out. Basivally, they had access to a means of taking card payments and we did not. Obviously we had to pay them a fee for their trouble, as well as the card costs, but it meant we could get stuff to people who wanted it and hopefully get a few people from the CRS into Frost* and vice versa.

Other than that, they simply passed on the details of the orders to us. Or not, as the case might be, which has caused some problems which we are trying to rectify, but the sending out of orders is done by The Lovely Deb in either case. So free window clings go with every order wherever they come from, until we run out.

She'll no doubt be joining us shortly, but until then, please feel free to mail me. We've tried to pass on savings where we can, and improve the service to you.

In either case, orders will all go out at the same time with the intention of getting them to you around the UK release date of 17th November.  Wherever you are in the world.

Public service announcement over!

JJJ
Keep going :D  :D  :D
I'm sure you'll get through eventually

Freddy

Quote from: "JJJ"She'll no doubt be joining us shortly, but until then, please feel free to mail me. We've tried to pass on savings where we can, and improve the service to you.
JJJ

Okey, but what mail is that? :D

I ordered a couple tees some time ago, and one arrived. The other one was missing, not a notice or a explanation or something. Then I emailed a couple of times, but no answer..

I have already paid for these so I'm a bit disappointed of being treated this way.

/F

Mikey

There might be a quicker way (Snail mail)
go to 'User control board'
Friends & Foes
Find a memeber (Middle of screen)
Under message column
click on PM, on line 3 (JJJ)
enter your text then send your Personal Message (Mail)

Brom

Quote from: "Mikey"There might be a quicker way (Snail mail)
go to 'User control board'
Friends & Foes
Find a memeber (Middle of screen)
Under message column
click on PM, on line 3 (JJJ)
enter your text then send your Personal Message (Mail)

I found it by changing my viewing option to the pro silver or whatever it's called and the member list is there on the top of the screen
I am out of the office. Messages can be left with Mr. C Lyons on 020 7722 3333

Brom

I keep trying to buy stuff but every time I try the paypal page returns a "General Error" is that a link problem or a paypal problem I wonder?   :(
I am out of the office. Messages can be left with Mr. C Lyons on 020 7722 3333

szabiakanich

So I am right in thinking that there's no copies left of the Tour Sampler CD?! :( I would've loved to get one and was thinking about ordering one in the coming days, but alas there's none left appearantly :(

EDIT: nevermind. I just found them. They weren't really apparent at entering the shop at first. Thank you, drive through, nothing to see here. :)