New Milliontown merch

Started by Nellie, June 07, 2014, 11:42:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sawtooth

ich_bin_besser

During Night of the Prog last weekend, someone wanted to take a pic of my "Keep Calm And Mellotron" shirt. He loved it! And I had several other people commenting on it (e.g. the singer for the German band Traumhaus).
So: are there any plans to do a re-release of that shirt? Mine is close to being worn-out...  :-\

Or in case the people in charge allow it: is there a way to get the blueprint (right expression?) as a file for doing our own print?

Danke!  :)
Keep prog alive - see it live!

Meine Musikliste

Nellie

They were a limited edition for the Defence of the Realm shows. It's unlikely that we will print any more unless the demand is very high.
I have very strong opinions about people printing "bootleg" merchandise as the originals obviously cost a lot of time and money to produce and there are also copyright issues.
This is only my opinion but I wouldn't expect to print my own copy of Genesis t-shirt because it was no longer in stock.
It's in the post!

DueyC

Quote from: ich_bin_besser on July 25, 2014, 08:08:10 PM
During Night of the Prog last weekend, someone wanted to take a pic of my "Keep Calm And Mellotron" shirt. He loved it! And I had several other people commenting on it (e.g. the singer for the German band Traumhaus).
So: are there any plans to do a re-release of that shirt? Mine is close to being worn-out...  :-\

A few people have commented on mine too. I think it would be worth doing a rerun.
Also to be found running the website and merch sales at www.lifesignsmusic.co.uk

D S

Ditto!  New run is definitely required.  My one is well worn and sadly is getting near worn out.  It has also received quite a few comments and has even been worn in the presence of music nobility...  8)
Come on, you\'re a lion!

Nellie

It's in the post!

D S

Oh well, guess that new run will not be happening any time soon then...  ???  ::)
Come on, you\'re a lion!

gr8gonzo

Get her to wear it and it'll be demand.  ;D
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

owen

Maternity wear? I could probably fit into that