Must have been practising my heraldry.
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

Onanist

Leftie here...

Well confused Leftie to be honest...

Writing, snooker, darts - leftie

Guitar, javelin, cricket, bowling (both 10 pin and cricket) - rightie

And..

racket sports, both, I have no backhand I just swap hands.

And total confusion when using a knife and fork, I never seem to feel comfortable even when I swap hands.

Mouse

I'm left when it comes to writing and drawing, but right when it comes to everything else (including arguments!  :twisted: ).

catherine

Quote from: "Mouse"I'm left when it comes to writing and drawing, but right when it comes to everything else (including arguments!  :twisted: ).

Does that mean you punch them with your right fist? Otherwise I can't see how handedness is relevant to an argument!

Twang

I am sinister as they used to call it. Left handed Rocks. Years ago we were put to death ya know. Jeez :twisted:

Mouse

Quote from: "catherine"
Quote from: "Mouse"I'm left when it comes to writing and drawing, but right when it comes to everything else (including arguments!  :twisted: ).

Does that mean you punch them with your right fist? Otherwise I can't see how handedness is relevant to an argument!

Well I was actually going for something like 'in an argument, I'm always right', but you may have something there...  :)

That is, if I ever got angry enough to punch anyone. I'm a natural pacifist, every time I get angry enough to lamp someone in the middle of their face all the muscles in my upper body relax and I'm rendered useless. Which is why I'm rubbish in a fight.

Bloody hell, I don't drink a lot, I don't do drugs, I don't go for nights out, I don't fight, I'm not loud, I don't endlessly persue females, I carefully look after my finances... I'm a rubbish student as well!  :shock:

DueyC

I'm a lefty too - so's my boyfriend - and my brother and his wife.

@D.S. - Dave Kilminster and John Wetton are both left-handed but play their guitars right-handed. JW told me he thinks it's better that way because you can do all the nifty fretwork stuff with your better hand. I'm not a guitarist so I wouldn't know.

Julie :-)
Also to be found running the website and merch sales at www.lifesignsmusic.co.uk

DannySoisSage

Quote from: "Julie"I'm a lefty too - so's my boyfriend - and my brother and his wife.

@D.S. - Dave Kilminster and John Wetton are both left-handed but play their guitars right-handed. JW told me he thinks it's better that way because you can do all the nifty fretwork stuff with your better hand. I'm not a guitarist so I wouldn't know.

Julie :-)

You can add Robert Fripp to that list. Not a bad list either!

D S

Interesting!  So in order to play 1970s King Crimson material properly, you need to be a leftie playing a right-handed guitar! (Dave Kilminster plays Fripp's guitar parts brilliantly on Wetton's best live album IMO 'Nomansland' so there is an extra connection there!)
Come on, you\'re a lion!

Geetar

Quote from: "Mouse"Bloody hell, I don't drink a lot, I don't do drugs, I don't go for nights out, I don't fight, I'm not loud, I don't endlessly persue females, I carefully look after my finances... I'm a rubbish student as well!  :shock:

Er, Mouse.... what do you actually...y'know........ do?
This space for sale.

Mouse

Quote from: "Geetar"
Quote from: "Mouse"Bloody hell, I don't drink a lot, I don't do drugs, I don't go for nights out, I don't fight, I'm not loud, I don't endlessly persue females, I carefully look after my finances... I'm a rubbish student as well!  :shock:

Er, Mouse.... what do you actually...y'know........ do?

:lol:

Well when I'm not in Hull College doing a Foundation Degree in Music Production, I spend my free time messing around with guitars and keyboards and going for walks. I've just aquired a plug-in which contains about 80 Rick Wakeman Moog sounds, so right now I'm having fun with that!  :D

And no, I don't have a lot of friends. Must be the Prog thing...  8-)

wickedwitch

i used to be married to a leftie and it looks like daughter the third might be one, but she's only 2 so she might just be hedging her bets! x