Main Menu

Update

Started by Jem, June 02, 2012, 06:31:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

danofmayz

Great to hear. Very, very busy you sound. Take your time sir! And remember... RAWK MAXIMUM RAWK!
Follow me on Twitter! //http://twitter.com/danmvalverde @danmvalverde

Drarok

I have been wondering if we'll have to listen to Radio 2 to hear the new shininess, or if they'll be allowed to be posted online...

SmartUK

"I have plucked the fatted MacBook"

Careful how you say that... ;)
Frost*, monkey, trumpet, ARSE!!

Pedro

I have just remembered one can set a Sky box (or maybe a Tivo) to record radio so if one wanted to hear the live airing on Monday morning one could always do that. iPlayer might also do Chris Evans' show?
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Pedro

The Radio 2 jingles have gone live this morning.
Just heard Blunders' drums on the news jingle. :)

Mooncat

Handily, Chris Evans played all of his new jingles at around 07:20am (if people listen to the podcast they should be able to ffwd to that ;-0)
Some big love for them, and they sound fantastic!!
Well done to everyone involved :D
One of the brave Defenders of the Realm - Lydney, October 2010
Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not happy

sawtooth

I know this video has already been posted elsewhere on the forum, but for those who haven't already seen it, theres quite a bit of Blunders from about half way through, a bit of class singing from the fab Beverley Knight, some daft over-the-toppiness from Huey of Fun Lovin Criminals AND a typically silly bit of Jem buffoonery right at the end.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00w1vs1

Dave R

If anyone is interested in hearing the full Radio 2 jingle package in one place there is a great little podcast here that showcases them all together. Fast forward through the talking to 18:15 if you just want to hear the jingle package.

Pedro

Both links are also in the Announcements section.
Topper stuff. :)