Warm Up Gigs for DT Shows?

Started by SnazzyJazzyJ, May 04, 2009, 04:09:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pedro

Hmm...."Mousiepoos"....not sure that really works as intended....
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Mouse

Of course it's alright, go nuts, people! That's made my day! :D

I'll be wearing mine to the Leeds gig (with some Forum related grafitti scribbled on the back), so I reckon I'll be easy to identify. Keep an eye out for a little fat chap with a mop of ginger locks.  8-)

Krische_Jasche

Quote from: "Mouse"Absolutely! My favourite bit was when Jem juggled the live geese to the tune of Sabre Dance as Dec used a banana to paint a portrait of Rolf Harris with a pot of molten cheese which was brewed by JM. That was class.  8-)

:lol:

Ahhhhahahahahaaaa..can't...stop........laughing..hahaha   :lol:
That was priceless Mouse!

Mouse

Mouse

Quote from: "Nellie"Ask Mouse to show us a photo of the t-shirt he made of it. I printed him a transfer of the avatar so it can be done. :D

Well, you did ask for a photo...

You can sort of make out the design, although it mainly supports RacingHippo's idea that I'm a weremouse.  :lol:  On the back, I wrote "Rock, Mexican Rock!" large and "100% Made Out Of Cats" small along with a little mouse logo thing. Don't think anyone saw that, though.

Oh dear, I'm going to regret posting this in the morning!  ;)

catherine

Quote from: "Mouse"Oh dear, I'm going to regret posting this in the morning!  ;)
:shock:

Regretting it yet?  ;)

Nellie

Is that your "pretty" face, Mouse?
It's in the post!

Mouse

Quote from: "Nellie"Is that your "pretty" face, Mouse?

You assume I already have one?  :P

Quote from: "catherine"
Quote from: "Mouse"Oh dear, I'm going to regret posting this in the morning!  ;)
:shock:

Regretting it yet?  ;)

Getting there. I knew it was only a matter of time until Nellie popped up.  ;)

RacingHippo

Quote from: "Mouse looked like this when he"
Yeah, the beer at the venue had a similar - although perhaps not quite so extreme - effect on me, too.
* May contain nuts.