Everything Must GO! *** STARTS JULY 6TH ***

Started by Jem, June 15, 2009, 06:44:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joshdipple

Quote from: "ChrisX"
Quote from: "joshdipple"I'm confused. Can we order now,or do we have to wait til monday?

First post here, by the way  :mrgreen:

From Jem's Tweet page:

Wishes people could read. The Frost webshop opens NEXT Monday. Your money is currently going into a Paypal account that's NOT MINE!!!!
You are PAYING SOMEBODY ELSE for Frost goods. STOP IT!!! STOP IT!!!
PLEASE READ WHAT IT SAYS ON THE WEBSHOP FRONT PAGE!!!! MONDAY JULY 6TH is the date of the sale.

Yeah I saw that, it was reading that others had already ordered that confused me.

namister

So does this mean I have lost my money and goods!!!!!1  Payment went to
   mailto:sales@frostmusic.net">sales@frostmusic.net in paypal :

I really hope not :(

leelustig

god you guys are like crackheads for frost*  :mrgreen:

can't say i'm not dying to hear the new disc though.
I've seen paupers as kings,
puppets on strings
dance for the children who stare
you must have seen them everywhere

Hedgeclipper

Why were we even able to make purchases from the store if the money would be sent to the wrong place?  
I didn't go to the main store page at all, when I woke up this morning I checked my bookmarks of the cd page and the t-shirt page to see if they were on sale yet, and I ordered immediately.  So, because I didn't check the forum or the main store first, I may have lost money?  I should not have been able to make a purchase from the store if it wasn't open.  And why would all of the items be marked at sale price if they weren't even being sold yet?  Also, the store doesn't even say not to order, it just says that the sale begins next Monday and also it says "Please send your order along with your full address to mailto:sales@frostmusic.net">sales@frostmusic.net" .  If that's being sent to the wrong place, then it's a flat out lie on the store page, and not our (the customers who did place orders today) fault for ordering.

Dave M

hedgeclipper ... Calm down, it doesn't mean you've lost anything. As has been stated elsewhere The Master is on hols and I'm sure he will make sure you receive your order, so don't call the serious fraud squad just yet !  :D
... it was like watching a peach jelly f##k a steel drum ..  

Pedro

Dave M is right....while it is unfortunate that it became possible to make a payment on the system before things were fully reconfigured how they should be, rest assured that it *will* all get resolved.
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Hedgeclipper

I'm not really that angry, I understand it's taking them some time to set up, I'm just saying a lot of confusion could have easily been avoided.

H3WMW

Are there still ROSFest CDs still for sale or are they all gone?

Also when is the Frost* DVD coming out?

And why is the shop link not working?
 :shock:

Jem

If you have any problems, first off, please accept my apologies, we're just a small bunch here and we don't do this full time so mistakes will occasionally happen. However, if you mail Nellie at mailto:sales@frostmusic.net">sales@frostmusic.net we can sort everything out.  :D