The Urbane / John Mitchell's band (HELP)

Started by Mpk, March 05, 2009, 08:47:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pedro

Quote from: "catherine"I'd managed to miss The Urbane so far, but I'm happily listening to LOTS of Arena. I love Pepper's Ghost - some gorgeous guitar wok on that.
Yes, JM stirs up some tasty morsels in that wok! :)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

catherine

Sadly I was unable to find a picture of a "guitar wok", but I did find this...  :shock:

johninblack

Quote from: "Pedro"
Quote from: "catherine"I'd managed to miss The Urbane so far, but I'm happily listening to LOTS of Arena. I love Pepper's Ghost - some gorgeous guitar wok on that.
Yes, JM stirs up some tasty morsels in that wok! :)
It was through Arena I discovered JM was working with this pop songwriter named Jem........We all know they weren't writing/recording pop!! :D
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

Mpk

God :( the link didn't work!
Thats why i hate to live here in south america, i will always lose all those ultra rare cds cause i can't buy with this "master card" my parents don't want me to make it avaible for buy cds outside the country... THEY STILL LIVE IN THE 90s.

GAME OVER FOR ME
:(

Neilgwhite

Downloaded Glitter from Itunes store then it was on sale at the ItBotes gig in York the following!!!! but they  didn't have Neon, anyone seen it?
Hello, is there anybody in there?............

Neilgwhite

Quote from: "johninblack"Neon looks to be available here. //http://www.verglas.com/ Just click the link for Verglas Store CD Catalogue and scroll down.

he he ha ha missed this... £4.99 killer

Neilgwhite

ref: Verglas store: MANNERISMS - A CELEBRATION OF THE MUSIC OF GEOFF MANN

looks like a cracking album, do we have any Geoff fans on here?

Mpk

God... I feel fustrated :(
I can't do nothing to get this!

Mikey

Another old review which may have done the rounds

Urbane Review
I used to have a signature