The Robin 2 December 5th - No Me No You

Started by Geddy Lee, October 20, 2010, 09:29:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geddy Lee

Hello my little darlings!!

I know I have posted this on Facebook etc, but I have been threatened again this morning by my wife (!) - She said "You had better tell them that they had better play No Me No You or there WILL be trouble"....so here I am....Jem, please, please, please, please ad infinitum play No Me No You at the Robin 2. Is is too much to ask for a quiet life?

Cheers!!! :D
Be A Hero, Kill Your Ego

gr8gonzo

He addressed this previously here. Course, there are a couple of other singers in the band these days.  ;)
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

Geddy Lee

Hi Gonzo

I know thanks, I saw that ages ago...but you know what women are like! She demands that they play the track!! Or there WILL be blood...... :twisted:
Be A Hero, Kill Your Ego

Fogeyspasm

That me be blood from Jems larynx then!  :lol:
Oooh not a good thought.
Tally Ho Chaps
Bandits 11 O\'Clock High
Throttle to boost, im going in!

Phrog

I suggest that Jem, John and Blunders take it in turns to sing a word. That level of complication in music would bring about the aprogalypse!

gr8gonzo

I'd like to see that!  :D

They could each take a 'no ___' and take turns throughout. That would be fun, but could be proglematic.
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

Mouse

We could always arrange a forum kareoke-style version of it to belt out before/after the gig. I'm sure we'll be belting out the numbers throughout the gig too, so it'll sort of fit in with the general theme of the gig.  ;)

RacingHippo

* May contain nuts.

Ben Y-S

I'd like to see this too at Bilston, as it's such a cool song, I'm sure you can work something out? =P

monument

Reckon we could do a sort of 'pass the parcel' esque thing with the microphone, so someon says 'No right no wrong, no true no lie" then passes the mic on to the next person and so on. It'd be...catastrophically brilliant, I'd say.

catherine

Better get some lyrics sheets printed up, then, so that we don't all dry when the spotlight turns to us...

Pedro

Nah, freestyle it....each with a made up 8-sylable line.  ;)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

catherine

L33VEY

Currently playing in The Frost*mobile:  Frost* Day and Age

Mordwin

"I have no spuds no plaice or sole
No fish and chips to fill this hole"