Frost*ies

Frost* => Gigs => Topic started by: Ash on June 19, 2010, 08:50:25 AM

Title: Gigs
Post by: Ash on June 19, 2010, 08:50:25 AM
I like gigs
Title: Re: Gigs
Post by: Mooncat on June 19, 2010, 09:40:12 AM
Me too :lol:

Although I'm not sure hw should have been allowed to play for the Rest of the World team in the recent Soccer Aid game on account of him still being a playing professional (and quite a good one at that) ;)
Title: Re: Gigs
Post by: Nellie on June 19, 2010, 09:41:00 AM
Wow it's so echoey in here...here...here.
I like gigs, too. :D
Title: Re: Gigs
Post by: JamesA on June 19, 2010, 11:19:00 AM
I must actually get to one, one day
Title: Re: Gigs
Post by: E.S. on June 19, 2010, 02:10:44 PM
I go to very few gigs. I play too many myself. But once a year is fun.
Title: Re: Gigs
Post by: Tricky on June 19, 2010, 10:40:00 PM
Quote from: "JamesA"I must actually get to one, one day
Where you get to listen instead of jotting down notes  ;)
Title: Re: Gigs
Post by: JamesA on June 19, 2010, 11:31:20 PM
Quote from: "Tricky"
Quote from: "JamesA"I must actually get to one, one day
Where you get to listen instead of jotting down notes  ;)
That's just the next day's shopping list.
Title: Re: Gigs
Post by: tomskerous on June 19, 2010, 11:39:53 PM
Sadly, what with all this video and music I'm counting in Teras these days. I love them.
Title: Re: Gigs
Post by: Pedro on June 20, 2010, 07:17:41 AM
:)
Hope your little teras don't have you working today.