Dave M

Quote from: "D S"
Quote from: "Dave M"
Quote from: "Pedro"
Quote from: "James_S"
Quote from: "RacingHippo"
Quote from: "wickedwitch"sod all that, i'm now intrigued as to what it DOES take to get Deb's attention !

A PM seems to work quite nicely ;)

Question is, does James mean "Private Message" or does PM in this case stand for something entirely different...?
It takes a whole afternoon to get her to respond?

Nope, you have to get the Prime Minister to contact her, on your behalf :D
What, Gordon Brown (texture like sun)? We are all screwed then....

No more screwed than we already are !  .. Is this a hyper thingy ?
No, you don't want to be creating another one of them.

One of what ? One of these ?
... it was like watching a peach jelly f##k a steel drum ..  

James_S

Quote from: "Dave M"
Quote from: "wickedwitch"sod all that, i'm now intrigued as to what it DOES take to get Deb's attention !

A PM seems to work quite nicely ;)

Question is, does James mean "Private Message" or does PM in this case stand for something entirely different...?
It takes a whole afternoon to get her to respond?

Nope, you have to get the Prime Minister to contact her, on your behalf :D
What, Gordon Brown (texture like sun)? We are all screwed then....

No more screwed than we already are !  .. Is this a hyper thingy ?

If it involves politicians and what they are capable of doing / not doing, then I think it will be! ;)
So many keyboards, so little time!

Wickerman

Quote from: "gelu"You're not Chad Wickerman are you? Man, you've got some burning chops.
Aha!
Your secret's out!
BTW I loved what you did with Andy Summers on Charming Snakes....

Haha: damn... my real identity's out at last!  Thank god my secret identity's schizophrenic, so there's an 'other me' hiding away from you somewhere.

I sent her a PM yesterday afternoon, and haven't had a reply.  I guess she's just busy vigorously stuffing her envelopes full of frostie goodness  :shock:  JJ told me that he thinks the CRS stuff is pretty much sorted, though...

James_S

Quote from: "Wickerman"I sent her a PM yesterday afternoon, and haven't had a reply.  I guess she's just busy vigorously stuffing her envelopes full of frostie goodness  :shock:  JJ told me that he thinks the CRS stuff is pretty much sorted, though...

Sadly mine appears to have not been sorted - awaiting further news from TLD ...
So many keyboards, so little time!

wickedwitch

i'd just like to clear up that i didnt mean that i was trying to get TLD's attention, i have the utmost faith in her ability to send me my goods, i was wondering what, instead of money, might tickle her fancy..... !