Main Menu

Gaffa Tape

Started by Bokkie, August 28, 2009, 09:36:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bokkie

I didn't know it was that strong.

*** Link to slightly disturbing "joke" video of someone's kid sister gaffa taped to bedroom wall removed

It's a sick joke, but i couldn't help laughing. My apologies.
If wishes where horses, we\'re all been eating steak.

gareth

holy shit

I was waiting for the punchline, and...

Is she crying?  :|

Trapezium Artist

Not sure about that, not at all sure.

Dave M

... it was like watching a peach jelly f##k a steel drum ..  

Pedro

Well....it's not really what I would call "funny ha ha" but at the same time I don't really find it offensive per se. I don't see how one could attach someone to a wall like that without their co-operation and I don't see any sign of struggle of distress. Kid sister in a joint bid for £250 from a TV home video show in all probability.
So, as JIB has pointed out before, we have a wide range of tastes in humour on here and I am not inclined to try to dictate what is and isn't funny. So, if anyone feels strongly enough to register an actual complaint then I'll take it down ASAP - otherwise it can stay where it is.
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

RacingHippo

Quote from: "Bokkie"...sick joke...
50% correct.
* May contain nuts.

catherine

It didn't have me rolling on the floor.

RWA

I want to complain about the fact that it's posted in the gear corner. That's just silly.  :|

Bokkie

Your absolutely right. I didn't hear the audio after i posted it and you guy's talked about it.
So please take i down  Mr.Pedro

Bokkie

Quote from: "RWA"I want to complain about the fact that it's posted in the gear corner. That's just silly.  :|

Gaffa is my nr. 1 in the studio. It holds all my gear together :)

RWA

Quote from: "Bokkie"
Quote from: "RWA"I want to complain about the fact that it's posted in the gear corner. That's just silly.  :|

Gaffa is my nr. 1 in the studio. It holds all my gear together :)

Gaffa rules! I holds my entire life together!  :shock:

Bokkie

RacingHippo

Gaffa Tape is like The Force:- it has a dark side and a light side and it holds the universe together.
* May contain nuts.

Geetar

I prefer Gorilla Tape- it's way stronger stuff.

I reckon with a roll of this, a guinea pig with a helmet and a big enough firework I could get a British ...er...... citizen on the moon.

The return journey would, I suspect, prove the hardest part of this particular enterprise. Still, great achievement often goes hand in paw with great risk.
This space for sale.

Pedro

:D

Quote from: "Geetar"The return journey would, I suspect, prove the hardest part of this particular enterprise.
Yes, taking the tape off all that fur would smart a bit.... ;)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"