Main Menu

BLM for Fantom G

Started by jur451c, July 14, 2011, 01:50:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jur451c

Hiya peeps, just wondering if anyone had any Fantom G patches for Black light machine as my band has decided (against my protestations of it being a bit bloody hard) to cover it.
I would really appreciate a copy of any patches as I don't get a lot of time to program and it is something of a beast!
TTFN!
I think I think, therefore I may possibly be?

E.S.

You can get the intro riff, found it somewhere in the Toys section, I think. Or that website where everything is stored, others will know the link.. I forgot.  :oops:

jur451c

cheers, I'll look that up.

catherine

Mooncat

Didn't Jem auction off some of the files/patches etc ?????

I'm sure that someone who frequented this board won them on ebay, when Jem had a clearout. Think some of the ProTools sessions went as well.

Think there may have been something under the 'Gear' section related to it afterwards as well.
One of the brave Defenders of the Realm - Lydney, October 2010
Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not happy

jur451c

Hi Mooncat, if Jem did auction them off It must have passed me by. I've just had a look in the gear section but couldn't see anything...
Suffice to say that if someone did have a copy of the patches that I could pinch there could be a packet of custard creams in it for them.....

Mooncat

T'was under announcements
//http://www.frost-music.co.uk/frosties/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1160&start=90

I think someone called Bopman won the Fantom USB sticks - might be worth a very polite enquiry, although it is also worth reading all of the thread as it does make mention of the fact that some of the stuff (full pro tools sessions etc) were not to be copied and Jem had requested that the winners of these items keep them 'sacred', upon pain of death.

Drarok

Quote from: "E.S."You can get the intro riff, found it somewhere in the Toys section, I think. Or that website where everything is stored, others will know the link.. I forgot.  :oops:
Blm_loop.mp3 @ http://drarok.com/frost/files/view/Toys

jur451c

Pedro

I reckon Mooncat should be up for at least one custard cream as a finder's fee! ;)

Good luck with the cover....you do realise that video (or at least audio) evidence will now HAVE to be produced....it's the law! :)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Mooncat

Nah, it's my memory for useless facts coupled with insane jealousy and OCD that led me to it. I would have dearly loved the ProTools sessions and or the Fantom USB sticks at the time but as I have neither protools or a fantom it would have been sheer folly. Still contibuted in my own way by getting some of the EIMA signed discs  :D  :D

And to echo Pedro - video evidence of performance is demanded!!!

jur451c

I will do my best to get a vid up when we have the song nailed but don't hold your breath! We also do Dear Dead Days + Toys which have gone down a storm on our first 2 gigs, I'll try and get some 'evidence' of these for you too.

If any of you want to take a look the band is called Section IV and our facebook is //http://www.facebook.com/sectioniv

Mikey

Quote from: "jur451c"I'll try and get some 'evidence' of these for you too.
No evidence, It didn't happen
I used to have a signature

Againesis

Quote from: "Mooncat"it does make mention of the fact that some of the stuff (full pro tools sessions etc) were not to be copied and Jem had requested that the winners of these items keep them 'sacred', upon pain of death.

It did...I got 'em.

The only thing I'm willing to do (with Jem's permission) is talk to someone re. updgrading the files from ProTools 5 (I think) for mac to at least ProTools 8 as this allows for cross-platform support and will therefore allow me to use the files on my PC based PT9 system.  I would presume (again....based on the Boss's permission) to share the files with whoever was assisting.
There are only 10 types of people]

jur451c

Thats cool, however I was really after the Fantom g Project so I can cover the track in my band.