You think you own me
You miss the point completely
These things I do they\'re not for you
I\'m sick and I\'m tired
Leave me alone...
[/b]

Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana. - Pedro

Pedro

It's a pity that the old forum is currently locked cos a quick copy and paste would have the links to the files in this forum to save a few clicks.
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Mikey

Quote from: "Pedro"It's a pity that the old forum is currently locked cos a quick copy and paste would have the links to the files in this forum to save a few clicks.
You can still download the tracks
I used to have a signature

Rick

I was about to delete them off my server actually on the assumption that they were now running off the new one, perhaps i should hang on.... Jem?

Pedro

Presumably the remixes and all that will survive whatever server-swappery is going on?

Rick

Quote from: "Pedro"Presumably the remixes and all that will survive whatever server-swappery is going on?

Jem must have copies of all his own stuff but i dont know if everyones remixes etc are duplicated somewhere, the ones that are on my server anyway, to be safe i will leave it all there for a bit until the transition is more settled, i imagine they have enough on their plate pulling this lot off....

Stuart

I have a backup of everything from your server Rick, so it can the Toys section and FoF areas could be recreated at some point. To be honest probably best to start fresh again.

Rick

Trapezium Artist

Err, I must be missing something: I can't seem to access any of the files on your .Mac page, linked to via the frost.informe.com pages, Rick, either directly or right-click downloading.

Have they moved somewhere accessible? There are some things there not on the New Toys page and which I haven't seen / heard before ...

AnsOnkruid

I have some stuff but it's not much, I'm sure Pedro has very much ;)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Rick

Quote from: "Trapezium Artist"Err, I must be missing something: I can't seem to access any of the files on your .Mac page, linked to via the frost.informe.com pages, Rick, either directly or right-click downloading.

Have they moved somewhere accessible? There are some things there not on the New Toys page and which I haven't seen / heard before ...

Hi, i took them down as the new toys section is up and running, let me know what you are after and if no objections from Jem etc, i will put a few back up if there is something specific you wanted ;) or pm me, either is good for me..

Pedro

I kind of hoped that everyone's remixes would find a new home automagically. If not, let me know and I'll find somewhere to park them.

LivingForever

I *think* I have every toy ever posted anywhere as MP3 so PM me if there's something specific you want...
be rich big cat small talk get fat sign this see through choose me fkkk you

//http://giggingforever.blogspot.com/

tomskerous

The album preview is still live on my server, but I guess nobody needs that now. :)
I was a victim of goose-flirting the other day.
This bleeding great goose came up to me and wanted a light.
I said no.
Goose, there\'ll be no flirting today.

THUNDERFROG!!!!!!!!