my frost*erisk is bleeding

Started by redevan101, October 21, 2011, 06:42:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redevan101

pictures to follow but i believed it was time to get a frosterisk tattoo done and with a new frost* universe about to expand and do general expandy universe things, i thought i'd celebrate
its not too pretty at the mo but give it a few days and i'll get a picture up
till then ta ta
God Bless Prog And All Who Sail In Her
www.facebook.com/starkband

Pedro

"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

johninblack

Think I'm getting one of them, been procrastinating for ages. The ladies of the house have told me to man up and get it done :)
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

rogerg

Quote from: "johninblack"Think I'm getting one of them, been procrastinating for ages. The ladies of the house have told me to man up and get it done :)

wozzit it you what had one on your head?  if not, whowozzit?

johninblack

Quote from: "rogerg"
Quote from: "johninblack"Think I'm getting one of them, been procrastinating for ages. The ladies of the house have told me to man up and get it done :)

Yeah, that was just hair dye, nothing permanent.
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

Mikey

Quote from: "johninblack"
Quote from: "rogerg"

Yeah, that was just hair dye, nothing permanent.
Chicken ;)
I used to have a signature

RacingHippo

Quote from: "Mikey"Chicken ;)

Wossat? A chicken with a Frost* tattoo?
Yeah, Bert's got one o' them:
* May contain nuts.

Fogeyspasm

Ive a bloody huge Frosterisk tattoo on my arm, send me your address and you can borrow it for a week and see if you like it? 8-)
Tally Ho Chaps
Bandits 11 O\'Clock High
Throttle to boost, im going in!

Fogeyspasm

If you do get one heed Mitchell who proudly announced to me, at the Derby Gig, "you are aware that will never come off in the bath?"
Tally Ho Chaps
Bandits 11 O\'Clock High
Throttle to boost, im going in!

redevan101

i am indeed aware of all and every consequence, but i laugh in the face of inconvinience. its pretty much healed up now anyway
God Bless Prog And All Who Sail In Her
www.facebook.com/starkband

Erethism

Quote from: "Fogeyspasm"If you do get one heed Mitchell who proudly announced to me, at the Derby Gig, "you are aware that will never come off in the bath?"

At last year's Peel gig, he asked if I had used a black marker on mine. The guy's got a sense of humour, all right!
Honorary Executive Producer of Spock\'s Beard X