Frost*Bites 16th December 2012

Started by Nellie, July 09, 2012, 07:47:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nellie

There is a very limited number of tickets available to buy onThe Merch Desk. When they have sold out, tickets will be available via ticketweb.

Quote from: "...and Trapezium Artist"Since Pedro's announcement of this year's Frost* AGM (with IB to boot; who's supporting who  8-)?) at The Scala on December 16 is in a locked thread, I'm compelled to open a new one in order to say:

Spiffing news!

(p.s. hope all you lucky Celebr8 attendees had a good time; do let us know, won't you?)
It's in the post!

E.S.

Booked! :D

Work got in the way of Celebr8, but I'm not missing this one. It'll also be a nice anniversary for my last voyage to the UK.

I do get to see IB after all.

:D :D :D :D :D :D etc etc

catherine

I've got my ticket already!  :D

Nellie

Pedro: I've merged the two separate topics we had going into one (to try to avoid confusion...but I got rather confused doing it!!). Everyone's posts on the topic are in here, but I have had to shuffle Nellie's announcement to the top (cos that's the important one!).

Quote from: "Nellie originally"There is a very limited number of tickets available to buy onThe Merch Desk. When they have sold out, tickets will be available via ticketweb.
It's in the post!

Brom

Quote from: "catherine"I've got my ticket already!  :D

Order placed... funds deducted.. so I should be good to go  :D

I would have been very peeved if those tickets had sold out this weekend before the fan forum had a chance to get some.
I am out of the office. Messages can be left with Mr. C Lyons on 020 7722 3333

gabrielkfl

I want...

I'm checking plane costs and I just might be able to make it by December.

Does anybody know of some cheap place to stay in London for a week? Any place will do. I just need a roof, the rest is optional.
That turtle on my avatar? Six hours to vector. Over six-thousand-friggin-anchor-points, scalable to any size losslessly, on a 65x65px avatar.

Pedro

Word is (via Twitter) that Nellie has sold out of the limited number she had.
Further tickets will need to be obtained via Ticketweb
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

JakeWorrell

Ticket ordered!

So, Who is on first? Surely Frost* are the headliners, right? ;)
"The longer the note, the more dread."

Pedro

Double Headliner...I don't really care which way around...I'd actually like Frost* first so that Jem etc. can relax and enjoy It Bites with the rest of us. :)
I'm also kind of hoping for a small amount of combined play too...

JakeWorrell

Quote from: "Pedro"I'd actually like Frost* first so that Jem etc. can relax and enjoy It Bites with the rest of us. :)
good point!

Quote from: "Pedro"I'm also kind of hoping for a small amount of combined play too...
Yeah I'd be surprised if this didn't happen, looking forward to it. Summer has been a washout thus far so we might as well fast forward to december
"The longer the note, the more dread."

fitzy

It appears the Merchdesk is sold out,and the tickets are,nt available from the Scala at present,not even on their website yet!...(Sits nervously,wringing hands.. ;) )
M,lady....please come down off that roof!!

Mikey

Quote from: "fitzy"It appears the Merchdesk is sold out,and the tickets are,nt available from the Scala at present,not even on their website yet!...(Sits nervously,wringing hands.. ;) )

Hmmmm, read the other thread first. Limited must have been, very  :(
I used to have a signature

Pedro

I think we are talking around 100, most of which will have gone at Celebr8.
The Scala claims to have a capacity of 1,145, so I imagine there will be a good opportunity to get tix when Ticketweb get their sh-tuff together.

Ash

Ah the benefit of being able to go to Celebr8!  :D   It was doubtful that many would have been left as I got no 57.
Ash
xxx

Pedro

12 - 16 here. Wallet said; "Ow".