Frost*Bites 16th December 2012

Started by Nellie, July 09, 2012, 07:47:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pedro

Quote from: "landslug"I'll be there!

I'm in town Dec 13-18 if anyone wants to get together for a beverage, lunch, whatever.. see you there!   :D
Brill!  :)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

RWA

Quote from: "Pedro"
Quote from: "landslug"I'll be there!

I'm in town Dec 13-18 if anyone wants to get together for a beverage, lunch, whatever.. see you there!   :D
Brill!  :)
Me is between Dec 14 - 17. Seems a lot of Frosties will be there that weekend. Fab!  :D

keithd

Haven't been on here for a while. Ticket booked, so see you there  :)
My Hovercraft is full of eels

davejd

Couldn't JM get into the guiness book of records with Frost*BitesArena?

steevc

A bit late to the party, but I just bought my ticket. Looking forward to it. The Scala is pretty convenient for me as I can easily get a train to Kings Cross.

See you all there. Is there some sort of uniform that Frosties wear to identify themselves?
Musical crimes at http://soundcloud.com/steevc

Fogeyspasm

Tally Ho Chaps
Bandits 11 O\'Clock High
Throttle to boost, im going in!

Mikey

Quote from: "Fogeyspasm"Frostie uniform is a big smile!
& a forum shirt with your name on, as we'll all be smiling
I used to have a signature

Pedro

Quote from: "steevc"See you all there. Is there some sort of uniform that Frosties wear to identify themselves?
Uniform? Who would be that organised?

"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Trapezium Artist

Quote from: "Pedro"
Quote from: "steevc"See you all there. Is there some sort of uniform that Frosties wear to identify themselves?
Uniform? Who would be that organised?

Now, speaking of uniforms and customised t-shirts, I'd like to talk with the vendors (Nellie, VitP, listen up  ;) )

My beloved shirt has plenty of wear still in it, but unfortunately the letters spelling out my forum name are already peeling off (how appropriate  8-) ), and thus I need some practical guidance in how to reaffix them.

Should I iron them through a tea towel, for example? Super glue? Staple gun? Or knowing that my infamy as a forum member proceeds me, should I just remove them all and go into stealth Frost*ie mode?  :)

Help!

(Oh, and with that, I become an Iced Gem after many, many months ... ta da!!!)

Mikey

Quote from: "Trapezium Artist", I become an Iced Gem after many, many months
Welcome your Gemness, carry on  :D

rogerg

Erethism

'Ello, chaps!

I'm still lurking about, and I've been keeping an eye on this. I can now confirm a booked flight for London as well as tickets for the gig (hoping to bring a few friends along). This won't be my first time, so I'm up for a pre-gig meeting if such activities are being planned. Last time I met up with Vitamin P and some other guys, which was pretty nice.

Hopefully someone more organised will make a dedicated thread once December draws near :)
Honorary Executive Producer of Spock\'s Beard X

Mikey

Quote from: "Erethism"Hopefully someone more organised will make a dedicated thread once December draws near :)

How dedicated a thread do you need?

(See above)

(Huge Smiley)

Erethism

Quote from: "Mikey"
Quote from: "Erethism"Hopefully someone more organised will make a dedicated thread once December draws near :)

How dedicated a thread do you need?

(See above)

(Huge Smiley)

I see your point! And I will of course be wearing my finest Frost*wear for the evening. Staying classy and all that. And a pint in hand to complete the outfit ;)
Honorary Executive Producer of Spock\'s Beard X

Mikey

Quote from: "Erethism"And a pint in hand to complete the outfit ;)
That's a given  ;)