Off chance of finding certain Frost* tracks...

Started by DavSel, October 22, 2012, 10:32:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikey

DavSel, there's a tinsy winsy chance that you might want to read this thread re one of the tracks I sent
I used to have a signature

DavSel

Thank you very much for all your help Mikey! Great day and on my birthday as well!  :D

Mikey

Having a senior moment with The Forget You Song

Anybody got it to hand?
I used to have a signature

MikeEvs

I'm in work and I have the live version from TPE if that's any help

johninblack

Quote from: "MikeEvs"I'm in work and I have the live version from TPE if that's any help
Am I right in thinking that the TPE version and EP version are the same recording but possibly a different mix?
Either way I've got both.
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

D S

From memory, I think it is the studio version of the Forget You Song on Frost*fest CD and (obviously!  :lol: ) a live performance on TPE.  "A cheeky little B side" I think Jem calls it at the start.
Come on, you\'re a lion!

finbeard

i have an mp3 of the studio cut of The Forget You Song, but i had to grab it off of a rogue youtube video. it's pretty horribly tin-can compressed. i know the CDs were a long-ago one off, but if anyone did a lossless rip of one, i'd give my right arm for it!
[size=200]WHAT HO![/size]

DavSel

Quote from: "finbeard"i have an mp3 of the studio cut of The Forget You Song, but i had to grab it off of a rogue youtube video. it's pretty horribly tin-can compressed. i know the CDs were a long-ago one off, but if anyone did a lossless rip of one, i'd give my right arm for it!

Funnily enough I did the same thing! I wonder if it was the same video? (A picture of sonic on it?)

Again I'd love to have an mp3 of the proper quality version though!

Anyone? Early Christmas present?  ;)

E.S.

I have it. In MP3 format, not proper WAV or anything. Just PM me your email. :)

The song is too good not to be heard properly.