Frost*Bites 16th December 2012

Started by Nellie, July 09, 2012, 07:47:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daveyb

Trapezium Artist

Quote from: "Nellie"I've just heard from Twang that this show is very nearly sold out. If you don't have a ticket yet, GET ONE!!!!
(Hello BTW) :lol:

Hello to you too, BTW: where have you been?

Nellie

Quote from: "Trapezium Artist"
Quote from: "Nellie"I've just heard from Twang that this show is very nearly sold out. If you don't have a ticket yet, GET ONE!!!!

I do lurk but I've been plotting and planning my merch empire  ;)
It's in the post!

Mooncat

Will we be requiring overdraft's before entering the Scala ? ;)
One of the brave Defenders of the Realm - Lydney, October 2010
Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not happy

catherine

Will we be doing a Frost*ies Secret Santa?

Trapezium Artist

Quote from: "Nellie"
Quote from: "Trapezium Artist"

I do lurk but I've been plotting and planning my merch empire  ;)

Lurk? A lady does not lurk, surely  8-)

But never mind all that: what about the curry? What's the news? I've booked my flights (courtesy of a large collection of British Airways frequent flyer miles, sorry "Avios) and a hotel (the apparently rather dodgy Travelodge Royal Scot, but it was cheap), so now it's all about the curry.

That said, I might not be able to stay as late as I did last time, since I'll need a least a little beauty sleep before getting a flight back from London City at 07:55 the following morning, to be back at work in time to show the Chief Scientific Adviser to the President of the European Commission some nice shiny bits of big space kit ... (as you do).

Mikey

Quote from: "Trapezium Artist"in time to show the Chief Scientific Adviser to the President of the European Commission some nice shiny bits of big space kit ... (as you do).
Nice one  :D
I used to have a signature

keithd

Quote from: "Mikey"
Quote from: "Trapezium Artist"in time to show the Chief Scientific Adviser to the President of the European Commission some nice shiny bits of big space kit ... (as you do).
Nice one  :D

If you've got any spare ray guns, can you bring them with you? There's a few people here I could take care of  :evil:
My Hovercraft is full of eels

MarkOneMusic

I've booked our hotel today...  Pushed the boat out and we're staying at the Blookmsbury about 10 minutes walk away.  8-)

MikeEvs

Booked my hotel just now staying at the Ibis Euston

E.S.

Booked my travelodge, so now it's finally official. :D

But, there is one important thing that needs to be discussed.. Where do we go for a few pre-gig brewskis? Obviously I can't recommend anything nearby, being from out of town and all.

Rook

Sigh...

Drink one for we absent Frosties, will ya?

Trapezium Artist

RobRideout

Is there a separate thread for the curry? Not that we're over keen or anything... :P

wickedwitch

Quick mention for YHA St Pancras.  Bed in shared same sex dorm £13. I'll be there - i've not had a bad experience at a YHA yet.