Main Menu

live stuff

Started by pud, February 26, 2013, 12:09:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pud

I've seen on frost reports about live dvds .and the bonus disc from tpe had a live dvd does anyone know where to get these

E.S.

Hi and welcome. :)

First things first; what is your favourite biscuit?

There is a new DVD in the making. Although not live with an audience, it is live in the studio.
TPE has been re-released digitally, but sadly without the DVD. That's not a concert DVD anyway, but everything leading up to it, including preparation, nerves and funny moments.
Not sure how to get that one, sorry.

pud

Probably custard creams ( old school ).
Cheers for info I have downloaded digital tpe  ( awesome )
Looking forward to dvd  and two future albums

Mikey

Welcome aboard,
Quote from: "pud"Probably custard creams ( old school ).

no probs with old school biscuits.
They'd go soft anyway
I used to have a signature

jaws

Quote from: E.S. on February 26, 2013, 12:35:04 PM
TPE has been re-released digitally, but sadly without the DVD. That's not a concert DVD anyway, but everything leading up to it, including preparation, nerves and funny moments.

I know this is an old thread, but the way you worded that made me curious and a little hopeful. Do you mean some of the planned DVD was released digitally, or did you mean the DVD-part - including the preparations etc. never were released.

I bet Beethoven never had to put up with this...

D S

Quote from: jaws on January 06, 2014, 02:34:20 AM
Quote from: E.S. on February 26, 2013, 12:35:04 PM

I know this is an old thread, but the way you worded that made me curious and a little hopeful. Do you mean some of the planned DVD was released digitally, or did you mean the DVD-part - including the preparations etc. never were released.
The physical copy of TPE was 2 CDs of the Rosfest concert (plus the studio version of The Dividing Line) and a DVD which was effectively a long Frost* Report of the lead-up to Rosfest but which contained no live footage of the actual concert. (It also came with a special t-shirt - Jem's accountant must have been horrified!)
When the digital copy of TPE was released, it was solely the CD content.  The DVD content has never been (officially) released digitally.  Other than audience footage, I've never seen any proper video footage of Rosfest and I don't even know if it exists to be honest.
Come on, you\'re a lion!

jaws

Aha! Its the lead-up I'm interested in, so knowing that some dvd-content was released is awesome!

I'm guessing there is no official way of getting a hold of the physical TPE cd/dvd?
Jems new blog doesn't have a shop and the merch desk only has the new dvd...

MikeEvs

Physical copy not sure , you can purchase a download version from http://frost.bandcamp.com/album/the-philadelphia-experiment

owen

mr_john

Quote from: owen on January 07, 2014, 01:16:01 PM
Um... that's EMA?

It was indeed, brain fart.

Apologies jaws.

jaws

Thanks for the answers, but I have bought the digital album.

I ment the dvd, so I can dig into much behind-the-scenes-goodness.
Sorry, I should have made it more clear.