Ask Frosties.

Started by Nellie, April 19, 2014, 10:20:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nellie

A quick question for the Frost*ies past and present.

What is your favourite (favorite) Frost* t-shirt design? Asking for a friend ;-)
It's in the post!

MikeEvs

For me it's the Frost Fest 09 t-shirt

Trapezium Artist

Probably the one that VitP hasn't designed yet, but which will be available at Celebr8.3  ;)

Tell you what, even though I have several of them, I'm not much of a t-shirt wearer and they tend to sit in the wardrobe.

Now, if The Merch Desk was to offer a good quality polo shirt with an embroidered Frost*erisk, this would get worn on telly  8)

L33VEY

Tony the Tiger - FROST* - they're great
Currently playing in The Frost*mobile:  Frost* Day and Age

Mikey

I used to have a signature

DueyC

Tony the Tiger for me too.

And following on from TA's comment...I'd like a sweatshirt for winter use. My IQ ones are getting decidedly scruffy.
Also to be found running the website and merch sales at www.lifesignsmusic.co.uk

MikeEvs

The 5 that I own in order of preference from left to right:

D S

The Derby DVD-shoot one is kind of special (as it has my name on it!) but I'd agree the Tony the Tiger one is probably the classic.  That said, I seem to be wearing the more recent Tron design a lot at the moment.
Come on, you\'re a lion!

Fogeyspasm

Frostfest with the 09 on the back or the long sleeve black and white shirt with the big orange Frosterisk on the front.
Tally Ho Chaps
Bandits 11 O\'Clock High
Throttle to boost, im going in!

ich_bin_besser

In case you think of having a re-run of a shirt: I'd love to have the tiger one (with the correct asterisk this time).
Keep prog alive - see it live!

Meine Musikliste

JakeWorrell

I would really like a Tony The Tiger Tee!! My favourite of the ones I have is either the american flag or the Black Live Machine one.

If I had one request for a future frost t-shirt though it would be water-based screen printing because it seems to age more gracefully rather than cracking like the general stuff. I expect it's more expensive though.
"The longer the note, the more dread."

Mooncat

Really like the EIMA kaliedescope one that was done with different colour sleeves - so much so I have two. Would love this as one of the 'faux' short sleeve over a long sleeve tshirts.

And the 'Tron' tee that I'm currently sporting ;-)
One of the brave Defenders of the Realm - Lydney, October 2010
Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not happy

DavSel

I'd really like the short sleeve over long sleeve designed shirt, they look awesome!

Mooncat

And on the subject of Frost* merch wishlists - a new Beanie (with the newer logo ??) and a summer alternative, either a baseball cap or a 'military' style cap  8) 8)
One of the brave Defenders of the Realm - Lydney, October 2010
Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not happy

Pedro

I agree with TA regarding a good quality polo shirt.
Pretty much all of my gig shirts end up "re-shaped" by the laundry process over the years (this is with careful washing too).
What starts off a nice fit and plenty long enough often ends up being wider and shorter.

"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"