Main Menu

Frost*ography

Started by Mikey, April 19, 2016, 11:17:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drarok

If you wouldn't mind sending me the bits I'm missing, I can add them to my treasure trove. :)

manoncharles

yep it would be amazinging
A fairytale in negative

Mikey

Quote from: Drarok on May 13, 2016, 01:34:32 PM
If you wouldn't mind sending me the bits I'm missing, I can add them to my treasure trove. :)
I haven't had much time to cross-reference your site to my info, anything you spot, PM me
I used to have a signature

rogerg

I was searching some old hard drives and found this folder.  Not sure if any of these are needed, and the flvs would need to be converted (which I can probably do), but if someone who knows the list better than I could chime in, we can update things.

coldfeet

I just received the Rockfield Files from a shop in England. I couldn't find a distributor here in North America, but the shop made it painless as I ordered it on December 23 and received it today. I must say I am enjoying the Rockfield Files as much if not more than the actual studio albums. The performances are great and it's fascinating what these guys can play and sing at the same time, apart from the music feeling very personal to me. I only hope that there are more and more Frost albums in the future to enjoy. Oh yeah shouts to Caerllysi Music in Wales for getting the Rockfield Files to me...awesome!

D S

Glad you are enjoying it and welcome to the Forum! The inevitable first question is what is your favourite biscuit / cookie?!  8)
Come on, you\'re a lion!

owen

Are all cookies biscuits or are they separate entities?

Mikey

Quote from: owen on January 05, 2017, 10:35:31 PM
If you ate the Cookie Monster would that make him a biscuit?

gr8gonzo

That brings up another interesting question. Is he not referred to as Biscuit Monster in the UK?
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

owen

No, because that's his name. I imagine he has a birth certificate and everything to prove it

Mikey

Quote from: owen on January 30, 2017, 06:55:02 AM
No, because that's his name. I imagine he has a birth certificate and everything to prove it
He'll need a passport now

RacingHippo

Quote from: owen on January 05, 2017, 10:35:31 PM

"A British biscuit is an American cookie and an American cookie is a British cookie and an American biscuit is a British scone and an American scone is something else entirely. "

From here.
* May contain nuts.

rogerg

pass the (English) muffins, please.

;)

gr8gonzo

Should the AudioBoos not also be added to the compendium?

Cube Boo 1
Discussing the status of the live album and officially announcing its title

Cube Boo 2
I quite like the "Hello Again" groove at the 2:00 mark. :D
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around