Falling Satellites - Pre Orders are GO!!!!!!!

Started by Mooncat, March 14, 2016, 03:37:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JakeWorrell

You know after all these years I'm finding it very hard to accept that this is actually happening. It's like some hallucination.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"The longer the note, the more dread."

owen

I know. It's like we're going to hear "Suckers! You fell for it!"

I'll believe it when I've got the CD in my hand!

Mikey

I used to have a signature

Mooncat

Curiously, the InsideOut shop is advertising an exclusive Mediabook edition of the album with 2 bonus tracks.

Nells, is this truly exclusive to them or is this the version we're getting via the Merch Fairy ??

Update: Nells believes this is the same as the digipack available via the Merch Desk - just them trying to be all posh and continental (my words not hers, I hasten to add)
One of the brave Defenders of the Realm - Lydney, October 2010
Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not happy

mr_john

Quote from: Mooncat on April 29, 2016, 08:28:53 PM
Curiously, the InsideOut shop is advertising an exclusive Mediabook edition of the album with 2 bonus tracks.

Even more interesting is that IOM's version of the vinyl is white and limited to 100. The question is.... to buy or not to buy as I've already ordered the Merch Desk clear vinyl set. Works out at £28.

The collector in me wants it but the rationalist in me baulks at almost £30 for vinyl.

ARGH!!!  :o

JakeWorrell

10 days until the new Frost* album is released.

10 days...

manoncharles

A fairytale in negative

Fogeyspasm

Get well soon Blunders. Drummist extraordinaire.
Tally Ho Chaps
Bandits 11 O\'Clock High
Throttle to boost, im going in!

L33VEY

Currently playing in The Frost*mobile:  Frost* Day and Age

owen

manoncharles

I'm getting scared hahahah why am I getting scared
A fairytale in negative

owen

manoncharles

stop it ! Oh, man, I hope they've been sent ! like, I really hope we'll have them HOME in two days.
A fairytale in negative

JakeWorrell

Quote from: manoncharles on May 25, 2016, 11:54:26 AM
stop it ! Oh, man, I hope they've been sent ! like, I really hope we'll have them HOME in two days.

It depends where you ordered from, but if you ordered from The Merch Desk the word on the street yesterday was that Nellie was waiting for the signed postcards before sending the pre-orders. I get the impression (from Facebook) that JM was the last person to sign them and finished them off last night, so perhaps a lot of them will get sent today 2-day delivery or tomorrow 1-day. I've never had anything arrive later than expected from TMD. I presume you're in France though Manon? That's a long way. Maybe it'll never arrive ;)