Main Menu

Sub 37

Started by Jem, December 24, 2015, 09:39:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jem

Just treated myself to one as I've been a good boy this year, eez really good.

I blow a bit hot and cold on Moog stuff, both my Voyager and Little Phatty had tuning issues, but this little chap is marvellous.  :)

rogerg

Looking forward to hearing it! Will it be on F***?

owen

F***? That's brilliant! ;D ;D ;D

rogerg

Rook

I have been pining for one of these ever since it was released. Glad it gets Jem's tick of approval.

Jem

Quote from: owen on December 25, 2015, 09:02:57 AM
F***? That's brilliant! ;D ;D ;D

It's all over the riff of Heartstrings, but the Quadra ended up being the star of the show. No surprise there...

I discovered that the Quadra was the main sound on Behind The Lines (mixed with CP80). You'll therefore here a very familiar combo sound on "Nice Day For It...".  ;)

Mikey

How come there's about a dozen threads that haven't come up on the tapatalky thing?
This being another one of them.

Hello boss, nice to see you pop in  8)
I used to have a signature

Drarok

Quote from: Mikey on March 26, 2016, 05:27:23 PMHow come there's about a dozen threads that haven't come up on the tapatalky thing?
I'm getting really hacked off with Tapatalk lately. The other day it spent a whole day just crashing out with no explanation as to why. TAp-and-hold to mark a thread as read doesn't work, so you have to go in and back out of a thread to do so.
And now I find out some threads just don't show up? Garbage. :(

JakeWorrell

Quote from: Drarok on May 13, 2016, 01:09:26 PM
Quote from: Mikey on March 26, 2016, 05:27:23 PMHow come there's about a dozen threads that haven't come up on the tapatalky thing?
I'm getting really hacked off with Tapatalk lately. The other day it spent a whole day just crashing out with no explanation as to why. TAp-and-hold to mark a thread as read doesn't work, so you have to go in and back out of a thread to do so.
And now I find out some threads just don't show up? Garbage. :(

Crapatalk!
"The longer the note, the more dread."

manoncharles

Yeah, i can read everything but not post. This app sucks :(
A fairytale in negative

RacingHippo

Is it just this forum or others too?
* May contain nuts.

manoncharles

As if I was in other forums. I'm not stuck in the 90s.
A fairytale in negative

owen

Wish I was. I'd still be in my 20's to early 30's :(

Drarok

Quote from: RacingHippo on May 18, 2016, 02:51:47 PMIs it just this forum or others too?
Other ones too, it's just a crappy app.

manoncharles

Quote from: owen on May 19, 2016, 03:24:55 PM
Wish I was. I'd still be in my 20's to early 30's :(

I'll keep my age secret, I don't want people to make fun of me -again- :P
A fairytale in negative