Main Menu

Frost* Cruisin'

Started by Nellie, November 16, 2016, 04:35:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nellie

Ahoy me Hearties!
I've been told that there aren't many cabins left so, if you're undecided about where to holiday next year, snatch one up quick to see our boys play on the Black Pearl. Rumour has it that Milliontown is being prepared for this very occasion!
Reports coming in that previous years have been a hoot and all sorts of goings on in the riggin'.
Yo ho ho etc......
It's in the post!

owen

gr8gonzo

Cruising is not in my budget at the moment, but will any Frosties be attending? I could possibly do a meet up in Tampa before or after? I'm considering the Pain of Salvation/District 97 show on Sun. 12 Feb., but haven't decided just yet.

It would be lovely to see you, Nels!
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

DueyC

I've been on the last two and yes, it's a great experience, albeit seriously expensive for those of us who have to cross the Atlantic to get there.

I'm not going this year as it clashes with another, non-music related, event that I also attend, but I'll be sorry to miss out on the Frost*ie shenanigans.

See you in Zoetermeer in March.
Also to be found running the website and merch sales at www.lifesignsmusic.co.uk

lyn

Be careful with the speak and spell. frost* monkey *****et arse malarky. We want you back (for good). Not plank walking... will you be in international waters capt'n mitchell robot 2 sir?
Frost*-Saline "these women are the best in rock" ref: you tube
aliensatemycrumpets...frost*, frost*, maximum*** frost*...
http://www.spindependence.com

gr8gonzo

Frost* is cruising once again in 2019. Will any of you be attending this time around? If you missed NDV's epic performance with the boys at Rosfest in '09, now's your chance.

Trapezium Artist

Quote from: gr8gonzo on July 19, 2018, 01:19:27 AM
Frost* is cruising once again in 2019. Will any of you be attending this time around? If you missed NDV's epic performance with the boys at Rosfest in '09, now's your chance.

Mitchell keeps pestering me to come along, but TBH, I have no idea what it'd cost for me to fly to Florida & sit on the boat for a few days. I should look into it, I suppose, although it'd very likely get vetoed at Family Council Level unless everyone else got to sit on a Florida beach while I was off progging.

gr8gonzo

Quote from: Trapezium Artist on July 20, 2018, 03:53:42 PMunless everyone else got to sit on a Florida beach

We do have some of the finest beaches.

owen

Isn't there something called Disney world that they could go to, to take their mind of the fact that Daddy has sailed away...?