Main Menu

3 more shows

Started by Nellie, September 27, 2016, 01:47:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D S

Good news - one of my best friends announced today that he and his long term partner are finally getting hitched next year and to keep the day free!  :)
Bad news - out of 365 days in 2017, they've chosen Saturday 8 April.  :o :(
(DS wonders if he can sneak out in the evening and belt down the road to Edinburgh without anyone noticing...) ::)
Come on, you\'re a lion!

Mordwin

ow... :(

I guess buying everyone at the wedding a ticket each wouldn't work then?

:D

owen

Do they need a band to play? Maybe the boys can swap venues?

Nellie

Tickets selling very well for these gigs so I don't want a repeat of the moaning that the gigs had sold out. Buy a ticket now!!!!!  ;) ;)
It's in the post!

Nellie

Everyone got their tickets for these gigs?
It's in the post!

Mordwin

DavSel

Quote from: Nellie on February 16, 2017, 10:51:12 PM
Everyone got their tickets for these gigs?

Absolutely :D love The Citadel! Very much looking forward to it again :)

AnsOnkruid

Quote from: Nellie on September 27, 2016, 01:47:37 PM8th April - The Liquid Room, Edinburgh because there wasn't enough room last time.
This happens to be my birthday. And it's on a sunday... Very, very, very tempting... :o
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

D S

Quote from: AnsOnkruid on March 08, 2017, 10:18:05 PM
Quote from: Nellie on September 27, 2016, 01:47:37 PM8th April - The Liquid Room, Edinburgh because there wasn't enough room last time.
This happens to be my birthday. And it's on a sunday... Very, very, very tempting... :o
Well, as I'm sadly not going to be able to make it (see above), you can have my ticket, if that closes the deal!  8)
(8th April is actually a Saturday if that makes a difference...)
Come on, you\'re a lion!

D S

Come on, you\'re a lion!

Trapezium Artist

rogerg

Pedro

On the subject of shoddy journalism, the Prog review of the re-released TPE is a poor effort; suggesting that, by naming Nick D'Virgilio as "the star of that particular gig", Jem was underselling Craig, Nathan and JM.
Clearly the reviewer didn't bother to check who was actually on stage for the recording of that CD.  >:(
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

D S

Yes, I saw that and had similar thoughts. Interesting prospect of a version of Frost* with both Blunders and NDV on drums though!
On a more positive note, I enjoyed Nellie's review of the CTTE. Hope you've sobered out now Nellie!  8)
Come on, you\'re a lion!