8 CD Boxset anyone?

Started by L33VEY, November 27, 2019, 09:10:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

L33VEY

Message from JG on Twitter   8)

Frost* update - 8 CD boxset mixed and mastered and called "13 Winters". Album 4 is well underway, album 5 is taking shape and is called "Uhtceare".
Currently playing in The Frost*mobile:  Frost* Day and Age

D S

:o 8 CDs?! 8) Christmas has come early.
Nice to know that album 5 is coming along well but would be nice to get 4 before 5!  ;D
Come on, you\'re a lion!

owen

It's April 1st? Damn, where does the time go to?

D S

Things on my mind & couldn't sleep. Went to check what on earth Uhtceare meant. Oh the irony! ;)
Come on, you\'re a lion!

owen

rogerg

Quote from: owen on November 28, 2019, 07:31:39 AM
Heh (TM Rog)

heh  ;D

and I can't wait to hear more about this release!! O.o

Mordwin

Ok... someone's been a busy Jem... :D

L33VEY

13 Winters covers the period from Milliontown to around now.

So the remixed EIMA will be one of them.  With Craig on drums?

L33VEY

Quote from: L33VEY on November 28, 2019, 10:46:56 PM

Having been lucky enough to meet them at their songwriting hideaway today, I can answer some of my own questions.  The box will include remixed Milliontown and a re-mastered EIMA so that it sounds as it did in the studio.  An instrumental version of Falling Satellites.  The EP, the Rosfest live and also the Dingwalls live gig. Apparently the legals are all done and the artwork is coming so formal announcements should be soon   8)  Oh and Album 4 is finished - they were writing for Album 5.   :o

rogerg

DavSel

Quote from: L33VEY on January 28, 2020, 09:24:05 PM

Having been lucky enough to meet them at their songwriting hideaway today, I can answer some of my own questions.  The box will include remixed Milliontown and a re-mastered EIMA so that it sounds as it did in the studio.  An instrumental version of Falling Satellites.  The EP, the Rosfest live and also the Dingwalls live gig. Apparently the legals are all done and the artwork is coming so formal announcements should be soon   8)  Oh and Album 4 is finished - they were writing for Album 5.   :o
Quote from: L33VEY on January 28, 2020, 09:24:05 PM

This... this is made my day!! 😄

owen

So did Jem say who did the drums for #4?

L33VEY

Quote from: owen on January 29, 2020, 09:26:40 PM
So did Jem say who did the drums for #4?

No - I got the impression that the drums would be split between a couple of people - both unnamed.
Sounds as though they have spent a lot of time narrowing down the field.  They can all play drums but it will take someone special to fit in with the three of them and I don't think they are 100% sure yet, so no announcement at the moment.

In the Frostieverse*, patience is a requirement.   ;)

L33VEY

Oh and there is a CD of B sides as well..

owen

In the Frostieverse*, patience is a requirement.   ;)

;D ;D ;D