I'd like to announce......

Started by Blessed Dude, December 17, 2008, 08:14:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blessed Dude

.... that today, I'm really loving the Secret Song.  :D

That's all.
I\'ve fallen out my family tree........

LivingForever

Ah! That's what this bit of the forum is for... well in that case, I'd like to announce...

That I had a rather nice Pork steak and dauphinoise potatoes for dinner.
be rich big cat small talk get fat sign this see through choose me fkkk you

//http://giggingforever.blogspot.com/

Tricky

I'd like to announce that:
I'm feeling a lot better today.  The shivers and the giddyness have completely gone.
When the future\'s looking dark, we\'re the ones who have to shine...

ChrisX

I'd like to announce that no matter what music critic might say otherwise Orchestre Symphonique De Montreal's recording of Holst's The Planets under the baton of Charles Dutoit is still THE BEST recording and performance ever  :!:  :!:
--
Christian
"Remember what\'s been given, not taken away" - Brett Kull (Echolyn)

Rick

Quote from: "ChrisX"I'd like to announce that no matter what music critic might say otherwise Orchestre Symphonique De Montreal's recording of Holst's The Planets under the baton of Charles Dutoit is still THE BEST recording and performance ever  :!:  :!:

I would like to announce that i think The Planets was possibly the worlds first concept album ;)

Dodie

Quote from: "Rick"I would like to announce that i think The Planets was possibly the worlds first concept album ;)

what about operas several hundred years older?  :roll:
Mind you, ELP[owell] never covered any Monteverdi

Oh, and, er, I'd like to announce that I might feel better tomorrow.

Cheers

David

Pedro

I'd like to announce that I've added a new re-mix (well, more an instant mash) to the Friends of Frost* section.

Enjoy, if the Error 500s will let you....  :)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Brom

I'd like to announce that I had the day off today, went to a school concert and discovered that there are 22 admin staff employed there! 22!!! :o  :o  :o  hell my secondary school had a third more pupils  and we had one and a half* secretaries!

It makes you wonder!  :?  :?  :?

*One was part time
I am out of the office. Messages can be left with Mr. C Lyons on 020 7722 3333

Geetar

......"that this is Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz of the Galactic Hyperspace Planning Council. As you will no doubt be aware, the plans for development of the outlying regions of the Galaxy require the building of a hyperspatial express route through your star system, and regrettably your planet is one of those scheduled for demolition. The process will take slightly less than two of your Earth minutes. Thank you."
This space for sale.

catherine

... that the FIRST Lego League team that I coach did really well in the Cambridge regional competition recently and qualified for the UK final which is on 24 January in Loughborough. I'm so proud of them!

tomskerous

that your licence to toast bread can no longer be inherited by your firstborn. A new application must be submitted for all progeny.

Heating bread, rolls, brioche and baps in the oven remain duty-free, should no browning occur.
I was a victim of goose-flirting the other day.
This bleeding great goose came up to me and wanted a light.
I said no.
Goose, there\'ll be no flirting today.

THUNDERFROG!!!!!!!!

rogerg

Quote from: "ChrisX"I'd like to announce that no matter what music critic might say otherwise Orchestre Symphonique De Montreal's recording of Holst's The Planets under the baton of Charles Dutoit is still THE BEST recording and performance ever  :!:  :!:

I'd like to hear that because I've always liked von Karajan's Berlin Phil recording on Deutsche Gramaphon.

EVP

I('d like to announce that I'm the only one browsing the forum right now
Wed December 17,2008 at 9:56 PM.

And I'm almost out of biscuits. :shock:

Geetar

Quote from: "EVP"I('d like to announce that I'm the only one browsing the forum right now
Wed December 17,2008 at 9:56 PM.

And I'm almost out of biscuits. :shock:

Soemtimz I screemz when i eez alone and out of biskitz........
This space for sale.

johninblack

Quote from: "Geetar"Soemtimz I screemz when i eez alone and out of biskitz........

No! nothing strange happens to me. Mind you we ran out of biscuits back in july and I've lost loads of weight....shit....I thought I was ill.....must get biscuits.
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"