It Bites - The Tall Ships

Started by XeRocks81, November 10, 2008, 04:44:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D S

Indeed!  See Jem's comment halfway down the page of this thread from the old forum (which, incidentally, seems to have come back to life since I last looked!  ;) )

http://frost.informe.com/viewtopic.php? ... sc&start=0
Come on, you\'re a lion!

ecky p

ABC Glasgow 8/3/09....tickets ordered..and when the tall ships come.
But there\'s nothing more to say

MikeEvs

If any of you are on the It Bites forum can someone please ask who ever does the admin on that board why more than a week after I registered I'm still waiting for my account to be activated :roll:

Pedro

Batchain is one of the two moderators - you could PM him.
I'll PM him on the IB forum right now.  :)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

MikeEvs

I know when I signed up a week or so ago it showed me as the newest member on there but my account wasn't activated.  I checked the member list there and I'm not on it so I've signed up again and got the same email I got last time saying welcome to the forum but I need to wait for another email to say my account has been activated.  Hope I get it this time

Batchain

Quote from: "MikeEvs"I know when I signed up a week or so ago it showed me as the newest member on there but my account wasn't activated.  I checked the member list there and I'm not on it so I've signed up again and got the same email I got last time saying welcome to the forum but I need to wait for another email to say my account has been activated.  Hope I get it this time

I've activated your account Mike.  Any probs please pm me.

Cheers

B xx  :D
Doin\' the work of a hundred men......

MikeEvs

Thanks Batchain it seems to be fine :D

Dave M

Just got round to buying this one .... and am really enjoying it.

I got into IB via the back door (so to speak) ...  I saw them years ago supporting Robert Plant, and didnt think that much of them. Then a few years back, a mate of mine lent me all his Francis Dunnery cd's and I really got into his music ... I went back had another listen to IB and it still didnt really move me except for a few great songs ... but I have to say I really love this new album.

Top marks to JM for helpign make this the album it is .. some fine songs, vocals and guitaring.  :D
... it was like watching a peach jelly f##k a steel drum ..  

Nellie

This album takes me back more years than I care to imagine and I can't believe it was that long ago and that I am that old..anyway, rambling. My main concern is that I can't get that BLINKING 'great disaster' out of my head!!!!!!!!stopitstopitstopit.
Apart from that, I love it. (Jem, do you remember running around backstage at Guildford trying to find John Beck?)
It's in the post!

Brom

Tall Ships is something I'm going to look forward to getting next year., too much "other" good stuff around at the mo.  ;)
I am out of the office. Messages can be left with Mr. C Lyons on 020 7722 3333

Ash

Quote from: "Nellie"(Jem, do you remember running around backstage at Guildford trying to find John Beck?)

Ooh that's what's great about the jumpsuit maker being here... C'mon - more goss! Did you know the girl Toys is about?  Sorry - that is a very wrong question.
Ash
xxx

Nellie

I'll have to check how much goss I'm allowed to tell but I'm sure that if plied with enough biscuits/red wine, it'll all come out anyway! :mrgreen:  What's Mr. Green? I even made the badges (what badges?) .
It's in the post!

Nellie

Oo, I'm a soggy bit! That didn't take long.
It's in the post!

Ash

congrats  :lol:   aspirations of choco liebniz?
Ash
xxx

Mikey

Quote from: "Nellie"Oo, I'm a soggy bit! That didn't take long.
We will make you a biscuit
I used to have a signature