I hate this forum

Started by ich_bin_besser, November 10, 2008, 06:02:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ich_bin_besser

You guys are posting too much. How should I find the time to catch up with all this stuff - left alone posting myself??

:roll:  :twisted:  :lol:
Keep prog alive - see it live!

Meine Musikliste

D S

OK, I'll not reply so that's one less for you to read... doh!   ;)
Come on, you\'re a lion!

NoMeNoYou

Quote from: "ich_bin_besser"You guys are posting too much. How should I find the time to catch up with all this stuff - left alone posting myself??

:roll:  :twisted:  :lol:

Who are you, man?  You recently signed up on the Dream Theater Forums as well! :o

Pedro

I cured my "I can't read all that" problems by proving myself right.
I marked everything as being read and now I just have the normal cubic feck-load of new posts every lunchtime and every evening.
It is quite busy at the moment, is soemthing happening soon?  ;)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Brom

Quote from: "Pedro"It is quite busy at the moment, is soemthing happening soon?  ;)

Well, I'm about to put the kettle on.  :)
I am out of the office. Messages can be left with Mr. C Lyons on 020 7722 3333

ich_bin_besser

Quote from: "NoMeNoYou"Who are you, man?  You recently signed up on the Dream Theater Forums as well! :o

Err, no. Been a member on DT boards since 2000 or so. I just don't post that much.
Keep prog alive - see it live!

Meine Musikliste

Liquid

Yeah, to be honest, I'm finding it intimidating to jump back in. It took me forever to get into the other forum, and here things are moving kind of goofily...

RacingHippo

Quote from: "Liquid"Yeah, to be honest, I'm finding it intimidating to jump back in. It took me forever to get into the other forum, and here things are moving kind of goofily...
Just jump into a random thread and post something completely irrelevant - you'll fit right in!

I must admit, I have been up past midnight the last few nights, trying to play catch-up here :s
* May contain nuts.

Geetar

If relevance is your thing, you're on the wrong forum anyway...
This space for sale.

Liquid

I don't demand relevance, I just am really appreciative of being able to understand much of anything that goes on here.

Besides, when it comes to a band's forum, how much relevance can you tolerate before it gets sickly redundant? Quirky side tangents are fun. If you can follow them. I think my comprehension of Britspeak needs some white and yellow, while this gray and black is terribly dangerous to my ability to digest what all y'all are saying.

I do still remember that the Old Folk call cookies "biscuits." That really helps me get along.

wickedwitch

i've pretty much given up hope of ever catching up. I'm trying to squeeze views in here despite daughter the second demanding charlie and lola.

Geetar

Quote from: "Liquid"I think my comprehension of Britspeak needs some white and yellow, while this gray and black is terribly dangerous to my ability to digest what all y'all are saying.

On any given day, it's sufficient to grasp what is being said by 67% of y'all. If you fall to below 43% of y'all, y'all are in serious trouble. All y'all is unattainable, and above 89% of y'all should be regarded as a triumph of Herculean proportion.

I have generally found that comprehension on this side of the pond bats at between 18% of y'all and none of y'all at all. There are honourable exceptions, like my near neighbour and a few of the others (y'all know who y'all are), but they all are honorary Brits by virtue of their exposure to us all.
This space for sale.

Mikey

That's the problem with the

WORD

spreading. Frost* are taking over the world.........nearly
I used to have a signature