Main Menu

DT Gig CD's????

Started by Mooncat, June 09, 2009, 08:25:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ash

The boy just keeps listening to the first bit of Hyperventilate - he thinks it is so funny and has taken to saying "what ho"

I really don't want to be on the forum this late but the neighbours are playing drum n bass really loud  :(
Ash
xxx

Mouse

That's never fun. When my (former) flatmates got too loud with their music, I got revenge by playing ELP very loudly.  :twisted:

A bit extreme maybe, but I had to put up with incessant "bangin' beats" disturbing my sleep since September. I think the punishment fits the crime.  ;)

sawtooth

Quote from: "Brom"
Quote from: "Mouse"
Quote from: "gr8gonzo"TFYS is the Cube version, though, yes?

Yes it is and very good it is, too. I've given the thing seven full plays now. I think I'm now a sad geek fan.  8-)

The story of Pocket Sun is hilarious!  :D

As for names, I've called it Frost*Fest. Last year's Spock's one I called simply * because that's all there is on the cover(s).
Tis good!

The animal sound effects in DDD really threw me the first time though!!  :D  :D

Your'e not joking.I had my two schnauzers in the back of the car on the way to the park when the DDD dogs and geese/duck kicked in and they went completely MENTAL. God knows what the dogs are barking on the CD, but it seemed to get the attention of my mutts! :shock:

Mouse

:shock:  I've just thought of something! This is incredibly off-topic (nothing new there  ;) ) and this was the nearest thread I could write it down in. Does anyone remember the mysterious warning against pigs at the beginning of one of the Frost* Reports? "Do no trust pigs...they are evil..." Is it just coincidence that poor Jem's gone down with a bit of swine flu? Pig's revenge for trying to warn us, I say.

I know I'm probably going to regret posting this in a few hours. Remember kids, this is the sort of thing that can happen if you bugger up your sleeping cycle.

Drarok

Quote from: "Mouse"I know I'm probably going to regret posting this in a few hours. Remember kids, this is the sort of thing that can happen if you bugger up your sleeping cycle.
Whoa, where can I get one of those? I have to stay awake to go on bike rides at the mo!