Main Menu

DT Gig CD's????

Started by Mooncat, June 09, 2009, 08:25:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mooncat

Tell us O mighty Creme de Custard (that's you Jem)
Will there be the oft mentioned gig CD's for the DT shows ? And if so, will us poor unfortunate blighters that can't make the gigs be able to purchase them via t'internet??
One of the brave Defenders of the Realm - Lydney, October 2010
Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not happy

Brom

Quote from: "Mooncat"Tell us O mighty Creme de Custard (that's you Jem)
Will there be the oft mentioned gig CD's for the DT shows ? And if so, will us poor unfortunate blighters that can't make the gigs be able to purchase them via t'internet??

And T-Shirts!! Littlest Brom wants one and won't stop going on about it!!
I am out of the office. Messages can be left with Mr. C Lyons on 020 7722 3333

Mouse

It'd be nice to know how much money I need to bring to cover Frost* CD, possible new T-shirt and Dream Theater tour shirt.

Jem

£5 will procure you a gig CD. For 45 minutes of music I think that's not bad value. 1000 have arrived at my holiday home this very day. As with the last tour CD's these are strictly limited edition. We've no new T-shirts for these gigs sadly, but the old ones will be there.

I am planning on getting some RoSFest ones redone as I think they were our best yet, but it's all dependent on InsideOut fronting me some dosh for a bunch of stuff. They've gone rather quiet ominously...

gr8gonzo

Blast those ominously quiet ones!

Proudly wore my Frost*Fest shirt just yesterday.  A Union Jack version would be rather cool, too.  Coming to the end of the EIMA juggernaut, though.  Do I sense some relief?  Ready to move on to other things by now, I imagine.
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

FranticDav

Quote from: "Jem"£5 will procure you a gig CD. For 45 minutes of music I think that's not bad value. 1000 have arrived at my holiday home this very day. As with the last tour CD's these are strictly limited edition.

And I guess (read: hope :D ) that some of these would be sold on the Frost* store... Right?
"Popular taste is cyclical, not to say fecal." - Neil Peart

catherine

I would like a Tour CD and a T-shirt to console me for being unable to go. Would pre-orders for t-shirts in the Frost* store work as a way of generating dosh to get some done? I'm sure there are other Frost*ies who couldn't make it to ROSfest but would still love a t-shirt.

ich_bin_besser

Right, catherine!  8-)
Keep prog alive - see it live!

Meine Musikliste

Mouse

£5 for a 45 minute live Frost* CD = best value ever!  :D

Drarok

£5 for a Frost* CD? Done.

Derekicr5

Can't wait to get mine - Roll on tomorrow night -  two of my fave bands...  :lol:

drblowthingsup

Oh yes...
there will be prog...

ChrisX

Quote from: "Jem"but it's all dependent on InsideOut fronting me some dosh for a bunch of stuff. They've gone rather quiet ominously...

You did catch the news that their mothercompany SPV is in serious financial trouble haven't you?
--
Christian
"Remember what\'s been given, not taken away" - Brett Kull (Echolyn)

D S

Come on, you\'re a lion!

weezul

awesome, thought this live CD was gonna be a label release but if im getting it today, even better!!! m/