Main Menu

DT Gig CD's????

Started by Mooncat, June 09, 2009, 08:25:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisX

Quote from: "weezul"awesome, thought this live CD was gonna be a label release but if im getting it today, even better!!! m/

I think there is some confusion. AFAIK this is what I know:

1. The live cd = The Philadelphia Experiment (ROSfest) and that one is going to be released through InsideOut
2. The DT Gig cd = studio stuff that didn't end up on EIMA. I believe even a Frost Report was added to it?
--
Christian
"Remember what\'s been given, not taken away" - Brett Kull (Echolyn)

weezul

oh really? well that's still cool. I await both

catherine

Would any kind soul who is attending one of the gigs at the weekend (and has a PayPal account for reimbursement purposes) be able to purchase an extra tour CD for me and post it to me? I'm sad that I can't go to either of them.

Please PM me if so.

catherine

Ta muchly to the wonderful, warm and generous, buttock-buckling RacingHippo who has kindly volunteered to sort one out for me. Thanks RH!

RacingHippo

You're welcome.

Buttock-buckling by appointment only. Straight-jacket not supplied. No loony magician-types are harmed during the rendering of this service. Much.
* May contain nuts.

gr8gonzo

Actually, I believe the DT gig CD contains only the RoSFest tracks that didn't make it onto the label release.  The label release will have the bulk of the RoSFest tracks, the 4 EIMA B-sides and the 45 minute Frost* Report.

Quote from: "catherine"Would any kind soul who is attending one of the gigs at the weekend (and has a PayPal account for reimbursement purposes) be able to purchase an extra tour CD for me and post it to me? I'm sad that I can't go to either of them.

Please PM me if so.

Ditto.  I also have a PayPal account and would be most gr8ful if someone would purchase and ship an extra gig CD on my behalf.
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

weezul

I'll pick up as many as I can afford for forum members

Big Black Shed

Missed the boat on this one. It's been on the to-do list for a while. Other thing's have been taking priority.

2 discs for me if someone would be so kind. PayPal waiting.

Ta muchly.
It's not the winning or even taking part. It's the arsing about that counts.

weezul

At the gig now.. The cds are 8 quid each and there's a few frost shirts left got my medium :) I'll get as many as I can post gig but it might only be one more

catherine

£8  :shock:  Jem said they were £5 at the start of this thread. I guess that's the venue adding a mark-up.

gr8gonzo

I'll gladly pay a reasonable premium for the gig CD.  Just PM me with your PayPal info.
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

Ash

ditto

I would love one so if anyone has one spare.... pm me pretty please!
Ash
xxx

Pajter

Me too me too! :cry:

I really hope Jem can make some of these tour CD's available for purchase online. That would totally make my day.

Mooncat

Anyone willing to get me one too. Will happily Paypal £££ upfront before tonight.

Cheers
One of the brave Defenders of the Realm - Lydney, October 2010
Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not happy

weezul

sorry guys i never picked any more up, i left the venue after dream theater and forgot. I'll hand my badge in :( lol . I assume there will be some left though like last time. Its all live bar one last track, The Forget You Song i think