Main Menu

Leeds reviews

Started by ich_bin_besser, June 13, 2009, 12:59:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mouse

Quote from: "ich_bin_besser"Nice blog, Mouse!!  :D
I think you forgot "Dear Dead Days", though.

Oh balls, I think I did. Whoops.  :(  Some editing required, methinks. Thanks for the heads up!

Quote from: "gareth"

:shock:  So... much... Prog... Has the Moon exploded because of this awesomeness?!  :mrgreen:

catherine

Of those three, Jem's the only one with no teeth.

Dave M

Jem disguised himself as an out-on-the-piss accountant.

I forgot to say ... MP's drum kit .. WTF ... is that the biggest drum kit in the world ? There was barely room for Nozzers merrygoround !
... it was like watching a peach jelly f##k a steel drum ..  

LivingForever

Somehow I don't imagine either DT or Frost* really float Mr Wilson's boat so I'm slightly surprised to see him there!

Maybe they have been working on something in secret...  :shock:
be rich big cat small talk get fat sign this see through choose me fkkk you

//http://giggingforever.blogspot.com/

Brom

Quote from: "eponymous"Now I must go listen to "Lifting Shallow Off A Black Light Machine" :D

Well played sir epo.

Mouse, great blog and pics. I'm impressed!  :D
I am out of the office. Messages can be left with Mr. C Lyons on 020 7722 3333

DannySoisSage

I was lucky enough to be right in front of Jem, singing my tits off and having a banging time, lots of people were stood soaking it in because from chatting outside and before the show a lot of people had no idea who Frost* were. They certainly did afterwards, it was a cracking performance from the boys and Jem and The New Kid especially were brilliant.

Awesome!

Mouse

I shouted out "You're a lion!" after Pocket Sun finished, which got a few laughs from some around me, but I don't think any Frost*ies heard it.  ;)

Thanks to everyone for the nice words on the photos and blog! Even I was surprised at how good some of them were when I looked through them the next day. I've got to show y'all my favourite...

I love the hand doing the RAWK thing - that was just lucky.  8-)

mikebass

Quote from: "Mouse"I shouted out "You're a lion!" after Pocket Sun finished, which got a few laughs from some around me, but I don't think any Frost*ies heard it.  ;)

Thanks to everyone for the nice words on the photos and blog! Even I was surprised at how good some of them were when I looked through them the next day. I've got to show y'all my favourite...

I love the hand doing the RAWK thing - that was just lucky.  8-)
Awesome pics Mouse, im sure i saw you a few times, i was the tall skinny guy with long hair at the pub.
"Actually ladies and gentlemen, we\'ve got a massive problem with one of the computers...bloody huge. It may even kill us!"

Pedro

Quote from: "mikebass"i was the tall skinny guy with long hair at the pub
Not the average prog fan....  ;)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

gr8gonzo

love the pic of Jem, Mike & Steven.  my, what a wicked side project that would be.
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

catherine

Quote from: "gr8gonzo"love the pic of Jem, Mike & Steven.  my, what a wicked side project that would be.

We can but dream...

Mouse

Quote from: "mikebass"Awesome pics Mouse, im sure i saw you a few times, i was the tall skinny guy with long hair at the pub.

Ah, so that was you! Nice to (sort of) meet you, sir!  :D

mikebass

Quote from: "Mouse"
Quote from: "mikebass"Awesome pics Mouse, im sure i saw you a few times, i was the tall skinny guy with long hair at the pub.

Ah, so that was you! Nice to (sort of) meet you, sir!  :D

That was indeed me, I was with Drarok and his tiny lady friend Anna (who needs to sign up here)
"Actually ladies and gentlemen, we\'ve got a massive problem with one of the computers...bloody huge. It may even kill us!"

RacingHippo

Quote from: "mikebass"That was indeed me, I was with Drarok and his tiny lady friend Anna (who needs to sign up here)
Oh! That's YOU is it?
And yes, she does. Small but perfectly-formed, if I may say so. Drarok - tell her!
* May contain nuts.

MikeEvs

Quote from: "RacingHippo"
Quote from: "mikebass"That was indeed me, I was with Drarok and his tiny lady friend Anna (who needs to sign up here)
Oh! That's YOU is it?
And yes, she does. Small but perfectly-formed, if I may say so. Drarok - tell her!

Was tiny lady friend Anna the girl in front of me who asked me if I was the guy that was usually taking photos at Frost* gigs?