Everything Must GO! *** STARTS JULY 6TH ***

Started by Jem, June 15, 2009, 06:44:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brom

Glass,

as in empty glass, there could be a race to the fridge as the chilled wine is almost finished.  :cry:

But there are alternatives  :D
I am out of the office. Messages can be left with Mr. C Lyons on 020 7722 3333

Mouse

My 'G' is for 'Generally-grumpy-and-pissed-off-cretin', which is how I feel about meself right now.  :evil:

Sorry to run the thread into muddy water, so to speak. Disregard and carry on.

I like fruit.

Pedro

Hmm....did I just hear a faint shop bell ringing somewhere?  ;)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Nellie

Although the shop is semi-open we have no way of accepting payment until Monday 6th July.
Please feel free to browse, check the shipping details and make your shopping list.
 :D
It's in the post!

rogerg

Quote from: "Pedro"Hmm....did I just hear a faint shop bell ringing somewhere?  ;)
yay!  

erm, so how does this work?

what I mean is, should we wait until the 6th to start ordering?  or is that for the leftovers?  and what happened to the Milliontown cds?

LivingForever

Gah... was hoping to snag a cheap Milliontown CD since I *still* only have it as MP3.  :oops:

Oh well. So we can't actually reserve anything yet?
be rich big cat small talk get fat sign this see through choose me fkkk you

//http://giggingforever.blogspot.com/

Ivor

Quote from: "LivingForever"Gah... was hoping to snag a cheap Milliontown CD since I *still* only have it as MP3.

Same here mate...  :D

enthewhite

:shock: oh no! did I miss it? It looks like there are only CD's and beanies left? I was hoping to get a milliontown shirt

Nellie

Quote from: "enthewhite":shock: oh no! did I miss it? It looks like there are only CD's and beanies left? I was hoping to get a milliontown shirt
Have a look at "Shop News".
In the shop, click on "items". :D
It's in the post!

enthewhite

Ah, great  :D thank you.

I just placed an order through paypal.

Mouse

I too was hoping to snag a CD of Milliontown, but oh well. Paying full price for it seems more fair to the band for me. Still, a Sp. Ed. EIMA and a Frost*Fest CD for a mate's birthday present is perfect!  :D

Looks like the problem of which T-shirt to buy has been solved too, since there's only one XL one.  :P  

It'll be good once all of this is over and sold out, because I'm looking forward to seeing some new designs! (Runs for cover...)

joshdipple

I'm confused. Can we order now,or do we have to wait til monday?

First post here, by the way  :mrgreen:

catherine

Hi Josh, welcome to the madhouse!

Nellie

Quote from: "joshdipple"I'm confused. Can we order now,or do we have to wait til monday?

Please wait until Monday :D
It's in the post!

ChrisX

Quote from: "joshdipple"I'm confused. Can we order now,or do we have to wait til monday?

From Jem's Tweet page:

Wishes people could read. The Frost webshop opens NEXT Monday. Your money is currently going into a Paypal account that's NOT MINE!!!!
You are PAYING SOMEBODY ELSE for Frost goods. STOP IT!!! STOP IT!!!
PLEASE READ WHAT IT SAYS ON THE WEBSHOP FRONT PAGE!!!! MONDAY JULY 6TH is the date of the sale.
--
Christian
"Remember what\'s been given, not taken away" - Brett Kull (Echolyn)