Everything Must GO! *** STARTS JULY 6TH ***

Started by Jem, June 15, 2009, 06:44:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jem

We're about to launch the great "Great Frost Woolworths Bargain Bin Extravaganza!". Everything must go!! And I really mean that.

To assist in a speedy clearout, every single thing we have for sale will now be at a single fixed price of £5 : This includes the remaining DT tour CD's (45 minutes of us at RoSFest), all t-shirts, beanies etc...everything will be available for £5 inc P+P until it runs out. Whereupon I shall take the box and give it to my young son who will promptly turn it into a robot and chase his sister about until she cries, prompting me to intervene and deploy Cadbury's Chocolate Finger calming/bribery solutions...

Some of the bigger items will have £1 P+P attached, but that will clearly be indicated at the time.

More details of what's left in stock will be available just as soon as I can get this stuff to Nellie who will be kindly and bravely taking care of getting this stuff out to you. Hopefully within a week we should be up, running and ready to take your orders either via post, Paypal or via the webshop. There are some bizarre rarities in there too such as our Frosterisk backdrop, EIMA promo discs that I signed, some ProTools backups, my mastering listening copy of EIMA that came back from Turan Audio prior to duplication and various other Frost curios that might be of interest to collectors or cunning eBayers. Anyway, it's all yours for a fiver if you want it. :D  :D

Pajter

Better get my PayPal account up and running again then. :D

Valhall

I'm already in the starting blocks...  :mrgreen:
...Whatever.

kyuwert

Quote from: "Jem"There are some bizarre rarities in there too such as our Frosterisk backdrop,

WANT. Can I call dibs on this or do I have to hound the shop til it goes up?  :D

rogerg

Quote from: "vkamicht"
Quote from: "Jem"There are some bizarre rarities in there too such as our Frosterisk backdrop,

WANT. Can I call dibs on this or do I have to hound the shop til it goes up?  :D

WANT MORE.

/sets up shop at the Frost* shop....

kyuwert

Quote from: "rogerg"

WANT MORE.

IT'S ON!

rogerg

Quote from: "rogerg"

WANT MORE.

IT'S ON!

:D

Mooncat

8-)
I knew I'd hung on to all that birthday money for a reason.......................
One of the brave Defenders of the Realm - Lydney, October 2010
Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not happy

Nellie

It's in the post!

Gandalf1986

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

/me WANTS ALL!
You talk
You think you own me
You miss the point completely
These things I do they\'re not for you
I\'m sick and I\'m tired
Leave me alone...
[/b]

Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana. - Pedro

Ash

Auction or raffle - only way to not be permanently logged in
Ash
xxx

Brom

Quote from: "Sarah"Auction or raffle - only way to not be permanently logged in

Yes, something like this would be nice, to give everyone a fair chance. But maybe it won't be possible.

A hint at the start time would be good, then we could all rush in like they do in Selfridges on Boxing day.
I am out of the office. Messages can be left with Mr. C Lyons on 020 7722 3333

Jem

Quote from: "Brom"
Quote from: "Sarah"Auction or raffle - only way to not be permanently logged in

Yes, something like this would be nice, to give everyone a fair chance. But maybe it won't be possible.

A hint at the start time would be good, then we could all rush in like they do in Selfridges on Boxing day.

I'm 100% for fairness. This is supposed to be a good, happy thing. Not a scary, grumpy thing.

Tell you what, let us get a list together of what's what and then let's think about how we get it out to you.

But the £5 limit still applies.

Whaddya fink?  :D

catherine

Supply and demand, Jem...

rogerg

Quote from: "Jem"I'm 100% for fairness. This is supposed to be a good, happy thing. Not a scary, grumpy thing.

absolutely.  I'm here for the fun and music!   8-)