Everything Must GO! *** STARTS JULY 6TH ***

Started by Jem, June 15, 2009, 06:44:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drarok

Curses! I'd love to have a play with the sessions, but I'm in Logic land. Perhaps I need to elope to ProToolsVille! :(

And thank heavens for Twitter and RacingHippo, else I'd have missed this.

metalmatt

Ooh this all sounds very exciting  :)
I'll have to pick me up a copy of the cd, on account of not being able to make the gigs :( although the reason for missing them (download festival) was hardly a bad thing  :P.
I might grab a t-shirt aswell while I'm at it  :D
"It\'s Phil Collins!... What\'s that Phil you need help with some lyrics, you think she has an Invisible Touch? Well you better ask her and find out."

catherine

The CD is totally AWESOME!

The lovely RacingHippo was kind enough to be a CD mule for me, bless him.

RacingHippo

*bats eyelashes*
*puts on best Leslie Phillips voice*

Hee-haw!
* May contain nuts.

Nellie

Quote from: "catherine"The CD is totally AWESOME!

The lovely RacingHippo was kind enough to be a CD mule for me, bless him.
He did it for me too :lol:
It's in the post!

catherine

He's very accommodating, is our RacingHippo!

Gandalf1986

Ah, Racing... That was only for the girls, wasn't it? :D
You talk
You think you own me
You miss the point completely
These things I do they\'re not for you
I\'m sick and I\'m tired
Leave me alone...
[/b]

Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana. - Pedro

EVP

Quote from: "Drarok"Curses! I'd love to have a play with the sessions, but I'm in Logic land. Perhaps I need to elope to ProToolsVille! :(

Everything is in wav format. Not sure but I believe Logic does support broadcast wave
format. They *should* import correctly. If not then I suppose you could always manually
line all those tracks up :shock:

Then again PT 8 is beautiful and it would be worth even getting an Mbox Mini to have around.
You could also export the tracks properly to bring into Logic.

metalmatt

Quote from: "Gandalf1986"Ah, Racing... That was only for the girls, wasn't it? :D

Damn it I knew I should have been girl, D'oh!
"It\'s Phil Collins!... What\'s that Phil you need help with some lyrics, you think she has an Invisible Touch? Well you better ask her and find out."

Drarok

Quote from: "EVP"Everything is in wav format. Not sure but I believe Logic does support broadcast wave format. They *should* import correctly. If not then I suppose you could always manually

Then again PT 8 is beautiful and it would be worth even getting an Mbox Mini to have around.
I've had a look at the digidesign site, but I can't for the life of me work out how muck I'd need to spend. All I can find is ProTools upgrade packages, but I need the whole thing, not just an upgrade!

And do I have to buy some piece of their hardware? Seems to say that, but it's not too clear.

mikebass

will defo get me a t-shirt and prolly another cd
"Actually ladies and gentlemen, we\'ve got a massive problem with one of the computers...bloody huge. It may even kill us!"

Equinox

Quote from: "Drarok"
Quote from: "EVP"Everything is in wav format. Not sure but I believe Logic does support broadcast wave format. They *should* import correctly. If not then I suppose you could always manually

I've had a look at the digidesign site, but I can't for the life of me work out how muck I'd need to spend. All I can find is ProTools upgrade packages, but I need the whole thing, not just an upgrade!

And do I have to buy some piece of their hardware? Seems to say that, but it's not too clear.

yeah you have to have an Mbox. that comes with the pro tools software. you need it to run pro tools. you could pay anything from around £100 to £20000 depending on what pro tools set up you go for, but it's well worth the investment. i promse i don't work for digidesign!!!

Mossive Attack

See what you miss when you have a day off...?

I like the charity idea for the 'big' items and got my fivers ready for some more t's as you cant get enough Frost*wear can you?
The artist formerly known as Rob-M....

Tanjobidesu

:shock:  Gulp! I was at Southampton, but I didn't see a tour CD - where was that then?

Any updated news about when this sale is going to start???
...but there\'s nothing more to say...

MikeEvs

Quote from: "Tanjobidesu":shock:  Gulp! I was at Southampton, but I didn't see a tour CD - where was that then?

On sale at the Merchandise desk  :lol: