Toontrack Superior Drummer 2.0 + e-drums

Started by RWA, May 15, 2009, 12:34:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RWA

I've put together 2 vids of me playing my e-drum kit using SD2.0:

Drumvid 1
Drumvid 2

Make sure you watch the HQ version; the default YouTube quality sucks in both video and audio!
The intro tune was played by me also using the same software. Oh, and drumvid 2 will follow soon.  :)

RWA

Bokkie

Hey Ron, that sounds really great and fresh new sounds. I'm going to check out if that software will run on my system too. (td20/osx/protools).
I didn't know that the guy with the sweater lived at your place :)
Thanks for posting the vids.
If wishes where horses, we\'re all been eating steak.

ChrisX

Jeez... you really can't notice it any more that this is played on an e-drum set. The only clue might be the sound of the cymbals but I bet they gonna "fix" that problem as well.
--
Christian
"Remember what\'s been given, not taken away" - Brett Kull (Echolyn)

RWA

Quote from: "Bokkie"Hey Ron, that sounds really great and fresh new sounds. I'm going to check out if that software will run on my system too. (td20/osx/protools).
Oh! You'll benifit even more using a TD20. For example, my TD6 can only handle hi-hat open/close. Nothing in between. Your VH12 will recognize all that.

Quote from: "Bokkie"I didn't know that the guy with the sweater lived at your place :)
He won't leave. I once gave him a biscuit and he's still here!  :?

weezul

always wanted to have a blast with a real?(oxymoron i guess) kit and SD 2.0 I use it all the time, sounds great. Good work!