Is ProgDog OK?

Started by catherine, June 23, 2009, 09:15:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

catherine

Just wondering how ProgDog is - he's been a bit quiet on the forum lately.

ProgDog

Quote from: "catherine"Just wondering how ProgDog is - he's been a bit quiet on the forum lately.
I'm fine thank you very much but have just got over a bad skin infection between the toes of my back right paw and at the same time had this horrible ear mite thingy that was very uncomfortable.
A couple of months ago I went on the walk for life with Sami, the horrible cow made me wear this pink tu-tu. How undignified!! Mind you I did look rather good in it, lol.

And I got a medal for it!

***Tell that Jem chap how good his live CD from Rosfest is, I love it when they put that on in the car, I tap me paws, nod me head and have a thoroughly good time when that comes on. I don't sing along, for some reason they don't like me joining in too much.....
That gr8gonzo's a smart chap for a human. Knows what he's talking about.

Yeah, That's Right, I'm a dog. Get over it. Woof,woof baby.

D S, My new bestest buddy is even more cleverer than Gonz

rogerg

pink is a great color for you, PD!

sorry to hear about the health troubles.  hope you got extra biscuits!

ProgDog

Quote from: "rogerg"pink is a great color for you, PD!

sorry to hear about the health troubles.  hope you got extra biscuits!
Tish! The buggers put me on a diet, they reckon I'm overweight. Bloody humans........
That gr8gonzo's a smart chap for a human. Knows what he's talking about.

Yeah, That's Right, I'm a dog. Get over it. Woof,woof baby.

D S, My new bestest buddy is even more cleverer than Gonz

gr8gonzo

You've always been a snappy dresser.  Sorry things have been so ruff.
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

EVP

say you might have a bone to pick with them?

catherine

Congrats on the medal, PD! Glad to hear you're alive and well. I was a bit concerned that you might have been too embarrassed to show your face on the forum again after the various revelations about your bowels in an earlier thread.

Brom

I'll mention all this to my auntie, who lives in East London, her dog went missing the other day.

They found it eventually,

just outside Barking.
I am out of the office. Messages can be left with Mr. C Lyons on 020 7722 3333

Pedro

Quote from: "Brom"I'll mention all this to my auntie, who lives in East London, her dog went missing the other day.
just outside Barking.
Another howler Brom! :D
Now get your glossy coat....
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Gandalf1986

Quote from: "Pedro"
Quote from: "Brom"I'll mention all this to my auntie, who lives in East London, her dog went missing the other day.
just outside Barking.
Another howler Brom! :D
Now get your glossy coat....

Nevermind that... Did you know that Leucopaxillus albissimus, one of the larger mushrooms in the San Francisco Bay Area, has a fruiting body unusually resistant to decay?
You talk
You think you own me
You miss the point completely
These things I do they\'re not for you
I\'m sick and I\'m tired
Leave me alone...
[/b]

Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana. - Pedro

Bokkie

Quote from: "Gandalf1986"Nevermind that... Did you know that Leucopaxillus albissimus, one of the larger mushrooms in the San Francisco Bay Area, has a fruiting body unusually resistant to decay?

Don't put it on the wikipedia, cause some government morons over here will put it on the list of forbidden mushrooms. :evil:
If wishes where horses, we\'re all been eating steak.