Main Menu

Frost*fest CD

Started by keithd, July 10, 2009, 10:36:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

keithd

So, having received the CD yesterday and promptly added to my Ipod, I went to the gym this morning and started listening only to burst out laughing at the intro. Cracking piece of work there Jem :D
My Hovercraft is full of eels

rogerg

no spoilers, please!!

can't wait to hear it!

Mooncat

The intro tape bit has been up on LastFM, well it was there a few weeks ago at any rate - can't check from work.  :)

And yes KeithD, it is indeed very funny :lol:  8-)
One of the brave Defenders of the Realm - Lydney, October 2010
Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not happy

LivingForever

This is an absolutely brilliant CD all round - I don't know if there was tons of fixing but the whole band sounds really tight and energetic... amazing versions. Can't wait to hear the whole thing.
be rich big cat small talk get fat sign this see through choose me fkkk you

//http://giggingforever.blogspot.com/

catherine

Played it to a drummer friend last night and he was VERY impressed - particularly with NDV's playing.

rogerg

Quote from: "Mooncat"The intro tape bit has been up on LastFM, well it was there a few weeks ago at any rate - can't check from work.  :)

oh, duh!!  I heard it live!   :P

keithd

Quote from: "rogerg"
Quote from: "Mooncat"The intro tape bit has been up on LastFM, well it was there a few weeks ago at any rate - can't check from work.  :)

:lol:  :lol:
My Hovercraft is full of eels

D S

Quote from: "rogerg"

Even though, I presume there was a little, ahem, post-production addition on DDD...  ;)
Come on, you\'re a lion!

gr8gonzo

Quote from: "D S"Even though, I presume there was a little, ahem, post-production addition on DDD...  ;)

Indeed!  I can attest that the CD version of DDD is not what was heard at Frost*Fest.  :D
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

tomskerous

Quote from: "gr8gonzo"
Quote from: "D S"Even though, I presume there was a little, ahem, post-production addition on DDD...  ;)

Indeed!  I can attest that the CD version of DDD is not what was heard at Frost*Fest.  :D

Has he been cheating with his ProTools again? (my copy's not here yet  - damn postal strike)
I was a victim of goose-flirting the other day.
This bleeding great goose came up to me and wanted a light.
I said no.
Goose, there\'ll be no flirting today.

THUNDERFROG!!!!!!!!

Nellie

Quote from: "tomskerous"
Quote from: "gr8gonzo"

Has he been cheating with his ProTools again? (my copy's not here yet  - damn postal strike)
I hope you have it by now.
It's in the post!

tomskerous

It turned up in its customised jiffy bag this very day. ;-)
I was a victim of goose-flirting the other day.
This bleeding great goose came up to me and wanted a light.
I said no.
Goose, there\'ll be no flirting today.

THUNDERFROG!!!!!!!!

rogerg

I expect mine will take an extra day or two!   8-)

Nellie

Quote from: "tomskerous"It turned up in its customised jiffy bag this very day. ;-)
Yay :D
It's in the post!

landslug

The CD is a nice little reminder of what was a pretty amazing performance  .. everyone sounds great, but NDV came off the bench and batted one out of the park   :shock: