Missing Jem's Blogs

Started by Mickdoo22, July 26, 2009, 01:52:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RacingHippo

Quote from: "Nellie"Oh I see. My life's trials and tribulations are DAFT are they. Hmph!

I never said that yer honour! I didn't!
Maybe you just inspire daftness in others.
* May contain nuts.

Nellie

Quote from: "RacingHippo"
Quote from: "Nellie"Oh I see. My life's trials and tribulations are DAFT are they. Hmph!

Then it's not entirely my fault. ;)
It's in the post!

Bert

Quote from: "Nellie"

Nells, I for one, love your tweets :-)
I am a Norfolk Man and glory in being so!
http://www.deadnobodies.net
Ladies and gentlemen
You can relax now
Your world is now officially a better place!

More Pram In The Wedge !
Stereo Trellis

Bert

Quote from: "RacingHippo"hoddsr La Villa Strangiato is the greatest 9 minutes of music ever recorded ;-)

Tell you what, whoever that bloke is what wrote that, he's bloody right you know.

I bet he's a good looking god like genius too.
I am a Norfolk Man and glory in being so!
http://www.deadnobodies.net
Ladies and gentlemen
You can relax now
Your world is now officially a better place!

More Pram In The Wedge !
Stereo Trellis

Mouse

Quote from: "Nellie"

I dunno about that. I was a perfectly sensible chap until I joined this Forum. And then my fragile, innocent mind got warped...

...Right, I'm off to chase a sheep around a field with a racoon. Anyone want to come with?

RacingHippo

Quote from: "Mouse"...Right, I'm off to chase a sheep around a field with a racoon. Anyone want to come with?
Depends.
Are you chasing the sheep with a raccoon or is it a field with a raccoon in it?
* May contain nuts.

Mouse

Quote from: "Mouse"...Right, I'm off to chase a sheep around a field with a racoon. Anyone want to come with?
Depends.
Are you chasing the sheep with a raccoon or is it a field with a raccoon in it?

It was the racoon's idea, so I'd ask him about it.

Canford

I really miss the blog. Twittering is ok (although Jem seems to have stopped that at the moment) but a blog allows a more considered approach to writing about life and music and stuff.

I hope the blog is resting rather than over.

drblowthingsup

i think id rather enjoy following my fellow fair frost*ies on twitter. can i have some people addresses so i can follow yez. :D
mine is DrBlowThingsUp

catherine

Consider yourself stalked/followed!

MikeEvs

You are now being followed by mikeevstog  :)

Mouse

You're being followed by Mouse_y - I'd watch out for him, he's a right tosser.  :)

Wickerman

I very much miss Jem's blog.  It was witty, entertaining and always brilliantly put together, but I suppose all of that takes time, so I can understand why he's called time on it (at least at the moment).  I'm holding onto a vain hope that it may resurface at some point.  It was always my main Frost* news source.  I don't have as much time to crawl the forums as I used to.  And I'll probably get round to Twitter round about the time it stops being popular... that always seems to be the way with me.  As far as web related technology goes, I tend to scratch my head and stare at it with a baffled expression for ages, then, by the time I take the plunge, it seems to have moved on to some other wonderful thing... the cycle repeats...

DueyC

Don't be alarmed if some wierdo called DueyC starts following you. It's only me  :D
Also to be found running the website and merch sales at www.lifesignsmusic.co.uk

MikeEvs

Quote from: "Julie"Don't be alarmed if some wierdo called DueyC starts following you. It's only me  :D

Well that's cleared that up then :D