The Forget You Song....

Started by Mirror, July 29, 2009, 03:16:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mirror

I feel like such a weenie for posting this!  I was at RoSFest, and I have browsed through the Toys and other sections for any mp3 of this tune...maybe I'm too tired, or maybe I'm just missing it!

I would love to have that song to stick on my MP3-MUSIC-TYPE-DEVICE if at all possible...does anyone have any leads?  I'd go ahead and grab the live CD, but sadly I have no clue how to translate pounds to American dollars (and I leave in about 10 days!)  Any help is always appreciated; I have the chorus stuck in my head, and me singing it to people sounds silly whilst saying "its good dammit!" doesn't quite do it justice!  Its hard to sing a melody, describe what you remember as the instrumental parts, and actually say "its good dammit!"

Ahem, I digress...thanks in advance if anyone can help!

~Mir
THUNDERFROG! [size=50]tiny frog[/size]....thunder billows from your head!

LivingForever

I think you can hear it on the MySpace page, if I recall correctly? Maybe it's been removed now, though, not sure...
be rich big cat small talk get fat sign this see through choose me fkkk you

//http://giggingforever.blogspot.com/

Big Black Shed

Quote from: "LivingForever"I think you can hear it on the MySpace page, if I recall correctly? Maybe it's been removed now, though, not sure...

It's still there in all it's glory.

As for the exchange rate, there's this place called the interweb around here somewhere. ;)  ;)  And I'm sure a kind word with Nellie and she'll post the disc to where-ever your leaving to.

Think of all the help you'll give to the Philly Project. :D  :D
It's not the winning or even taking part. It's the arsing about that counts.

leelustig

I've seen paupers as kings,
puppets on strings
dance for the children who stare
you must have seen them everywhere

RacingHippo

Quote from: "Mirror"I'd go ahead and grab the live CD, but sadly I have no clue how to translate pounds to American dollars
Bookmark this site => http://xe.com/ucc

(Or get Hyperwords for Firefox which will convert currencies on the page)
* May contain nuts.

Nellie

I think PayPal automatically converts currencies.
If you are not from around these parts, please don't forget to tick the international shipping box.
 :D
It's in the post!