Lee Abraham - "Black and White"

Started by Lerxst, July 28, 2009, 10:34:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lerxst

Ok, you people it's time for you to put your hands in your pants and go order this album before it sells out!

a) it features our very own Jem
b) it feature's our very own Jem's brother
c) it features lots of Mr John Mitchell
d) it features me - which should be a proviso for buying the CD anyway
e) it's fab

go to www.leeabraham.co.uk and spend some fine earned cash....

RWA

Did so months ago. It's fab indeed!  8-)

D S

Come on, you\'re a lion!

RacingHippo

Ooh yes.
There's a lot of good stuff on that album, but The Mirror has the most BLISTERING solo by Jem, which segues beautifully into an equally blistering solo by Mr Lerxst - the way they merge so seamlessly gives me goosebumps every time.
Even more amazing to think (I assume) that they were recorded entirely separately.

It's fab stuff. Kudos to all concerned.
* May contain nuts.

D S

Quote from: "RacingHippo"Ooh yes.
There's a lot of good stuff on that album, but The Mirror has the most BLISTERING solo by Jem, which segues beautifully into an equally blistering solo by Mr Lerxst - the way they merge so seamlessly gives me goosebumps every time.
Even more amazing to think (I assume) that they were recorded entirely separately.
And even more amazinger (to create a new word  ;) ) that it sounds this good when you read Jem's comments here! :shock:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=884&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=10
Come on, you\'re a lion!

Mooncat

ooooo you pesky kids :?
Went over to Lee's site and have ended up parting with some more cash :roll: (mrs mooncat)

From the sampler I'm in for a treat!!!
One of the brave Defenders of the Realm - Lydney, October 2010
Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not happy

Lerxst

Top man (and not forgetting woman!)

BTW on the comment about the solos, we performed them completely remote from each other and in fact without any reference points from each other - hence a miracle they gelled in any way shape or form :)

Brom

Ohh.. nice toybox full of goodies there, another one that slipped by until now.  :D

One gripe, I want to order but I'm faced with a screen that wants me to register loads of personal stuff.. I just want to buy the CD!  :|
I am out of the office. Messages can be left with Mr. C Lyons on 020 7722 3333