Magenta House Concert

Started by Pedro, June 11, 2009, 06:53:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nellie

The house I was going to buy would have been no problem. The house I am now going to buy will not take quite so many :(
It's in the post!

Trapezium Artist

Quote from: "Nellie"The house I was going to buy would have been no problem. The house I am now going to buy will not take quite so many :(

What happened, Nells? Did some bloke with a shed full of synthesisers gazump you?  :D

Nellie

Quote from: "Trapezium Artist"
Quote from: "Nellie"The house I was going to buy would have been no problem. The house I am now going to buy will not take quite so many :(

What happened, Nells? Did some bloke with a shed full of synthesisers gazump you?  :D

TeeHee!

I'm going to Wiltshire instead of Devon so one doesn't get quite so much for ones money.
It's in the post!

Trapezium Artist

Quote from: "Nellie"
Quote from: "Trapezium Artist"

TeeHee!

I'm going to Wiltshire instead of Devon so one doesn't get quite so much for ones money.

Indeed, but Wiltshire being rather closer to town, one's rather elegant elocution will be more appropriate there than in Devon, doesn't one think?  Ooh-aar, m'dear  :D