Main Menu

Where's Jem?

Started by XeRocks81, August 02, 2009, 04:06:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XeRocks81

Did Jem give up Twiter for good or is he just taking a break?  I can't remember seeing anything about that.   I had kind of gotten used to it and now it's gone.  What about audioboos?

Mouse

Jem has rather badly broken his left wrist, which would make the prospect of typing messages being rather uncomfortable I'd imagine. And I think organising and recording a new boo wouldn't be very desirable either.

Serves him right for having fun, I say.  ;)

RacingHippo

Quote from: "Geddy Lee"Cliff Richard anyone?
No thanks.
I've a friend who worked with him once.  
Apparently it lent much credence to the maxim that the most "Christian" Christians are the ones who make the least noise about being one.

I shall say no more. He has lawyers.
* May contain nuts.

Gman

Does a lotta great work for charridy though mate ... doesn't like to talk about it though  ;)

Graeme55

theres a song on the experiments dvd at the menu bit, whats the name of the song? i thought it'd be on the album.

gr8gonzo

That would be the long-awaited "1976," expected to appear on a future Frost* release.
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

catherine

Quote from: "gr8gonzo"That would be the long-awaited "1976," expected to appear on a future Frost* release.

Want it.... NOW!

gr8gonzo

I recall seeing the Jemmeister working on that one in one of the Frost* Reports, trying to decide where to go next on it.  The suspense was awful.  If not for pesky physics, I'd have jumped through my monitor and offered to work on it with him.

Graeme55

Quote from: "gr8gonzo"That would be the long-awaited "1976," expected to appear on a future Frost* release.

ah nice one, sounded like a cracking song, what about 'here is the news' song? is that the same song?

Pedro

Quote from: "Graeme55"what about 'here is the news' song? is that the same song?
No HITN is a stonking cover of an ELO track, separate song. :)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

RacingHippo

Quote from: "Pedro"HITN is a stonking cover of an ELO track, separate song. :)
There are few songs that have ever stonked quite as much as that one. I love it.
* May contain nuts.

catherine

It is, indeed, a serious stonker.

Graeme55

ahh didnt know it was a cover, but i do agree it sounded stonking :D

gr8gonzo

yes, Jem really stonk up the place with that one.  better than the original, imo.