Remind me never to take advice from Jem ever again

Started by SerFox, August 12, 2009, 10:34:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SerFox

Since I had the beginnings of a sore throat (Which has turned into a harsh cough from a chill from street perfomring on a cold day) I bought some Vocalzone capsule things.

They numbed my throat, made inhaling very uncomfortable for an hour and they tasted like awful cough medicine. Why are these vile little things a good idea?

To keep the thread rolling, what was the last time you took advice and regretted it?

catherine

On Saturday at the Cambridge Rock Festival I kissed a drummer (as Jem has been seen to do on more than one occasion, so I thought it would be perfectly safe). Unfortunately the aforementioned drummer (Leon from Tinyfish) went down with swine flu on Monday. I have been regretting it ever since!

johninblack

Quote from: "SerFox"To keep the thread rolling, what was the last time you took advice and regretted it?
Probably about a million times! But to turn it the other way many, many years ago I was advised not to be so bloody stupid and that it would last 6 months. Sue was told the same by the same people. Of course I'm talking about marriage, all our friends seemed to think it was a stupid idea, well, nearly 22 years later........ :D
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

The Cosmic Lawnmower

Quote from: "SerFox"Since I had the beginnings of a sore throat (Which has turned into a harsh cough from a chill from street perfomring on a cold day) I bought some Vocalzone capsule things.

They numbed my throat, made inhaling very uncomfortable for an hour and they tasted like awful cough medicine. Why are these vile little things a good idea?

They are disgusting aren't they, I keep a pack in my gig bag... but they only come out if I'm very, very desperate!!